- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: Westland Books Private Limited (22 September 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789384030438
- ISBN-13: 978-9384030438
- ASIN: 9384030430
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 44 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,793 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Beauty At Your Fingertips!: Kitchen Remedies for Your Skin & Hair: 1 Paperback – 22 Sep 2014
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Prime Savings For Prime Members: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr. Nirmala Shetty is the founder of Nirmal Herbal, a successful enterprise that promotes healthy and beautiful skin and hair through the use of natural, chemical-free products. After opening a flourishing first center in Chembur, she now has branches in Bandra, Powai, Mulund and Vile Parle.
Dr. Shetty has served as a beauty consultant at the Hyatt Regency in 2002. She has also officially attended to the Miss India International and Miss India World contestants, and has trained them in the use of natural beauty items. In addition, she has worked closely with Former Miss Universe, Sushmita Sen and has been the official hair expert on the panel of the 'I Am She Miss India Universe Pageant'. Dr. Shetty’s participation in the serial, Beauty Mantra, with Lisa Ray, which was telecast in USA and the UK, earned wide critical acclaim. Her articles have appeared in Upper Crust, Style Speak, Femina, The Bombay Times, The Indian Express and Mid-Day. Dr. Shetty has completed a variety of courses in naturopathy and alternative medicine, and is a certified health coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York, USA.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.