- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Beauchamp Hall Paperback – 13 Dec 2018
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
Danielle Steel has been hailed as one of the world's most popular authors, with nearly a billion copies of her novels sold. Her recent many international bestsellers including The Duchess, The Right Time and Fairytale. She is also the author of His Bright Light, the story of her son Nick Traina's life and death; A Gift of Hope, a memoir of her work with the homeless; and the children's books Pretty Minnie in Paris and Pretty Minnie in Hollywood. Danielle divides her time between Paris and her home in northern California.
From the Inside Flap
Number one bestselling author Danielle Steel tells the uplifting story of an ordinary woman embracing an extraordinary adventure, reminding us that we should follow our dreams and never accept second-best. Winona Farmington once dreamed of graduating from college and moving away from her small Michigan hometown. But then real life got in the way, and now she’s in a dead-end job and has a boyfriend who doesn’t treat her well. As she comes to believe that perhaps dreams are meant for others, at least she can console herself by escaping into the world of Beauchamp Hall, a hugely popular and sumptuous British TV series set on a great Norfolk estate in the 1920s. When Winona is passed over for promotion and betrayed by both her boyfriend and best friend, she feels that life can’t get much worse and makes the first impulsive decision of her conventional life. She packs her bags and buys a one-way ticket to the UK to visit the small country town where Beauchamp Hall is filmed. The colourful cast become her friends, and the behind-the-scenes affairs become a drama to match the show. What happens next, as Winona takes the boldest step of all, reminds us never to settle for second-best and to always follow our dreams. Pure Heart. Pure Steel. www.daniellesteel.com www.facebook.com/DanielleSteelOfficial @daniellesteelSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
BLUSH FACTOR: Although the number of eff-words is not too large, it is more than you would probably wish to read to your youngsters or your prayer group. Having stated that, the language used does sound authentic and does fit in this saga. There is a sex scene that will likely embarrass anyone reading to their youngsters or their prayer group.
WRITING & EDITING: Excellent. Professional.
This is an interesting tale that most any reader will enjoy, if not necessarily love. It was not a life-changing sort of novel, but it was a nice diversion.
Four stars out of five.
I am striving to produce reviews that help you find books that you want, or avoid books that you wish to avoid. With your help, my improvement will help you and me improve book reviews on Amazon. Together, you and I can build a great customer review process that helps everybody. Will you join me? It is people such as you who have helped me improve over the years. I'm still learning, and I have a great deal yet to learn. With your help, I'll improve every day.
One request: Be respectful and courteous in your comments and emails to me. I will do likewise with you.
Thank you so much for indicating if this review helped you, or for your comment. for indicating if this review helped you, or for your comment.
Winnie is strong! She gives up going to school to take care of her dying mother, she quits her job after being passed over for a promotion, finds her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend, and moves to England. She doesn't know anyone when she moved there. She literally follows her dream.
This is one of my favorite Danielle Steel books! It gives you hope. When things seem to be falling apart they can also be falling together!
In all, don’t waste your time.