Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Green)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Powerful enough to block out a jet engine
- Powered by a pair of AAA batteries, the noise cancellation feature in a pair of Beats Studio headphones amplifies the music as it blocks out noise, giving you consistently powerful and intense sound
- Extra comfortable ear cups are super plush and covered with ultra-soft breathable materials so you’ll be cool and comfortable, even during marathon listening sessions
- Designers of Beats Studio headphones conducted a series of ergonomic studies to find the perfect lightweight, foldable headphone that always delivers a comfortable fit
- The result is a design now copied by brands around the world
- Take calls, skip songs and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Studio headphones
- No more searching for your phone or music player just to find the right song
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Beats Studio headphones deliver professional-grade sound for professionals and audiophiles alike. They’re tuned for all genres of music and made for relentless, heavy-duty use. The Beats Studio headphone is the iconic flagship product for Beats by Dr. Dre. The active noise cancellation feature gives Studio headphones a unique level of power and performance. Now available in eight colorways.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon just continues to pocket the money as they distribute counterfeit products.
1. Looks great (1*)
2. Comfortable... ish. Ears get tired after wearing them longer than 30 minutes. (1*)
3. Color is as-expected (purchased the Green) (No * - Should be expected)
1. LEAK LEAK LEAK!!! Can't go anywhere with these as every DB leaks these headphones. Pretend you're wearing speakers on your head. Same experience. Search the reviews for "leak" or "leaking" to get more insight. This was my deal breaker.
2. Clarity of music is comparable to a $30-$50 headset. Was not very impressed.
3. Relies on batteries to use the headphone. Batteries are dead? The headphone is completely useless.
4. Ambient buzzing/humming sound while the headphone is on.
5. Few cases reported online that the mute button (when pushing the beats logo on the right ear headset) gets stuck and the headset begins to mute on its own. Didn't happen to me, but definitely a possibility.
I returned these for the V-MODA M-100 and wow... not even comparable!! The leak on the V-MODA M-100 is close to 0 (even at 100%).
My recommendation? Purchase these and another highly reviewed headset and see for yourself. After looking forward to owning these for a while, the low quality was a huge let-down and deal breaker.