- Item Weight: 118 g
- Item part number: charcoalfacewash-100
- ASIN: B071CMCRXG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 April 2017
- Average Customer Review: 335 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #187 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Beardo Activated Charcoal Acne Oil and Pollution Control Face Wash, 100ml
|Sale:||229.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||21.00 (8%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ingredients: Activated bamboo charcoal, olive oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, aloe vera, aqua, fragrance
- Deep face cleansing, oil control
- Pollution control and acne control
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Beardo charcoal face wash targets deep-down impurities to defend against daily build-up - like dirt, oil and impurities for a truly deep clean. Naturally purifies and deep cleans. Draws out and traps more dirt and impurities than a basic face wash. Provides deeply cleaned, tingly-smooth skin. Contains activated charcoal.
From the manufacturer
Beardo is a men's brand which manufactures personal care products and grooming accessories for men.
Step 1: Take a generous amount of Beardo active charcoal facewash.
Step 2: Apply on your doused face and work up a rich lather.
Step 3: Massage the skin gently and rinse thoroughly.
Step 4: Repeat if required.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can't even last a month
This 100 ml packet will get over in 15 days
Need too much quantity to get an ample amount of froth to cover complete face
It's like some one has added water into it...
But when I bought the product this time I wasn't happy with what I was delivered.. the product feels like it was tempered/used and to make up for the used part may be something was added.. it is not as consistent as I used before.. it is very thin and it doesn't feel right! It is as thin as water
Not happy with what I received this time!!!
It's definitely not worth the price for the following reasons in my opinion.
1. Its very liquid in nature and you might tend to dilute it or spill it if you use it in a shower with wet hands.
2. The foam is not much. You might feel like using more
3. Also, the quantity isn't much and because of point number 1, it'll get over very soon.
4. I didn't feel any difference in skin quality or in any other way. I've been using this regularly, as described in the usage section on the product and I think it's totally not worth the price.