- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
BePuzzled Hanayama Cast Metal Brainteaser Puzzles - Hanayama Enigma Puzzle (Level 6)
|Price:||712.14 + 338.73 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||1,697.86 (70%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This is without a doubt among the most difficult of all puzzle brainteasers.
- University Games was founded by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children
- University Games has been creating educational board games designed so that players won't notice how much they are learning!
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
ENIGMA Hanayama Cast Metal Brain Teaser Puzzle (Level 6)
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
He attempted to cheat and find the solution on YouTube!
That being said, I think it's honorable of Mr. Kobayashi to allow aliens to give his company credit for designing this "puzzle". Anyone who has done it, however, will agree it most certainly was not created by humans. In fact, 9 out of 10 conspiracy theorists agree: It's the closest thing to proof of extraterrestrial existence we currently have. It was intentionally introduced into society years ago to function as a test by which E.T. can determine who to take when the mother ship returns.
So... good luck and see you on the ship!!
Things to keep in mind with this puzzle: If the pieces are hard to move, you're doing it wrong. When manipulated correctly, the pieces will easily slip apart. There is no force move what so ever with this puzzle. I can't say that for all Hanayama puzzles, which is why this one is one of my favorites. It's deceptive in how difficult the pieces are to manipulate at first, but when you figure it out, it's very smooth.
The puzzle itself is VERY heavy duty. No fear at all that someone is going to "force" the pieces apart or bend them. Of the disentanglement Hanayama puzzles, this one and the Enigma are the best of the bunch. The Enigma is more difficult in that it requires move moves to disassemble, but this one is harder in figuring out how to initially move the pieces.
This puzzle is a nice size. It is sturdily manufactured. A nice product overall.
This is my first Hanayama puzzle. I look forward to more.