|Specialty||Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Manufacturer||Ganesh Food Products Pvt Ltd|
|Item part number||bayars coffee_8906020080058|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 27.94 x 40.64 cm; 200 Grams|
|Ingredients||Coffee 70% & Chicory 30%|
|Country of Origin||India|
Bayar's Coffee Special Gold Filter Coffee Powder
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Ingredients Coffee 70% & Chicory 30%
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- A Special Home blend of Coffee and Chicory. Filter Coffee having Over 40 year of assured Taste, Tradition & Trust.
- Hygenically packed as per British Retail consortium (BRC) Certification.
- Exquisite… Enchanting…. Made from selected green coffee beans to give a perfect cup every time.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Coffee 70% & Chicory 30%
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
The Aroma of Bayars coffee Exquisite, Enchanting, Exclusively made from carefully selected green coffee beans & automatically processed to give you a coffee so rich and perfect.
1) Add 2 spoon of coffee powder put to the upper part of the filter.
2) Place the plunger on the bed of coffee powder.
3) Add 120 ml of hot boiling water on the plunger.
4) Keep it undisturbed for 10 to 12min. Wait till the decoction percolates to the lower chamber.
5) Add decoction to the boiled milk and desired amount of sugar. A piping hot cup of filter coffee is served with a frothy layer on the top.
6) Do not reheat the coffee or Decoction.