boAt Bass Heads 225 in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Frosty White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Innovative housing design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort with powerful 10mm drivers for sonic clarity, bass-driven stereo sound and good attenuation of ambient noise
- The noise-cancelling microphone enables trouble free receiving of calls or undeterred sessions of musical extravaganza
- Made to fit you and your lifestyle, providing a smooth grip for an extra secure and comfortable fit for your ears
- Passive noise cancellation feature enables users to enjoy listening to your music in a chaotic and noisy environment - this feature also enables users to receive calls on-the-go
- Crafted with care, the polished metal ensures its longevity, the tangle-free cable is lightweight and features user-friendly controls for easy functioning
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
BoAt Bass Heads 225 polished metal earphones are designed to give you an experience which no other brand can match. It has an incredible sonic clarity with ""Super Extra Bass"". It is not a plastic earphone - It is polished metal. With tangle free flat cables, you are expected to be hassle free. As the headphones feature 10mm drivers, they give you clear sound with that thumping bass. In-built noise cancelling mic ensures you don't miss those important calls. With colours that match your style in your day, the boAt earphones are the ideal choice for anyone who can carry that attitude. Just plug them in and plug into nirvana. Contact_us on: [ 2230147239 ]
From the manufacturer
Bass King for A Reason!
Innovation in the design of the in-ear headphones enables for easy adjustment and wearing comfort. The powerful 10mm drivers provide sonic clarity, bass-driven stereo sound and good attenuation of ambient noises.
Featuring passive noise cancellation, it enables users to enjoy listening to music in a noisy environment. This feature also enables users to receive calls on-the-go.
The microphone enables trouble-free receiving of calls or undeterred sessions of musical extravaganza with noise-cancelling technology. Therefore, experience enhanced sound clarity without outside noises and interruptions.
There is a gold plated jack present at the end of the headphone cable. Therefore this jack is long lasting and provides uninterrupted cable connectivity of headphone with music device
Crafted with care, the polished metal ensures the longevity of the headphones. The Eartip housing the drivers is created with a polished metal finish that enhances durability of the and provides a premium look and feel to the Bassheads 225.
It fits your lifestyle. The headphones provide a smooth grip for an extra security and the cables are always tangle-free for ease of use.
40,351 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
@ There are thousands of reviews for this product, but surprisingly there's hardly any review explaining its performance in long run and comparing this earphones with similar ones available in market.
@ I am using these earphones since last one year and in the meantime I also happen to use JBL C100SI and Sennhesiers CX180, so I would be comparing all these 3 earphones in this review.
@ You get a " L " shaped connector in these earphones, so note that.
I am dividing this review in several subtopics directly stating my user experience and stating which is the Best earphone in that subtopic,
BUILT QUALITY :
● boAt - Flat cables which is tangle free in true sense. Metal housing holds up good, but colour sheds off after 5-6 months. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
● JBL - Small round cables, shredding off after 7-8 months of moderate usage. Plastic housing doing great so far.
Connector is bent, but not in perfect "L" shape, so its quite pain to use while resting.
● Sennheiser - Small round cables, holding up good after 1 year of rough use. Plastic housing has become slick, as rubber coating on it has shredded off. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
●● WINNER- boAt 225 ●●
● boAt - comfortable enough when used while in upright position. These are VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when you use them while resting on couch or bed for watching movies or so. Has very long earphone head.
● JBL - Comfortable enough in upright position. Slightly uncomfortable using while resting, as these have offset opening.
● Sennheisers - Comfortable in both the position. These are apt for long duration usage.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
CX180 > boAt 225 > JBL CS100SI
● boAt - tends to distort above 75% level of volume.
● JBL - Crystal clear even at full volume, but has least sound level in all of three.
● Sennheisers - tends to distort above 75% level of volume, but has greater sound level of all.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY ( Bass, mids & lows ) :
I noticed that all of them have almost same Mids & lows, which are strong & Crisp. But bass levels are different.
● boAt - has average bass, I am very disappointed with it, since these earphones are marketed as bassheads.
● JBL - has least bass of all, I felt treble is high in these.
● Sennheisers - ton of bass and when used proper eartips, its just a treat for bass lovers.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY OVER CALL :
● boAt - I noticed in early few months, quality over call was great, but started to deplete after 5-6 months. But its still good, not as good as new. Noise cancellation is good and noticeable by person on other side.
● JBL - its quite average and has maintained the quality over a year now.
● Sennheisers - their NO microphone, lol :P
NOTE: boAt & JBL both's mics works with android and iOS perfectly.
●● WINNER - boAt 225 ●●
CUSTOMER CARE :
● boAt : 1 Year warranty. Had no issues till date, so didn't got chance to check it. But some of my friends who ran into issue had mixed experiences.
● JBL : 1 Year warranty. Had issue with one ear piece and was replaced within 2 weeks after contacting nearest service center.
● Sennheisers : 2 Years warranty. I had 2 of these and one pair stopped working after a year and half, was replaced immediately within a week after contacting nearest service center.
NOTE: I first contacted the company via mail with my product details and I was given all the required details for service. I would suggest this to all.
●● WINNER : sennheiser cx180 ●●
All the earphones have 3.5mm connector and works perfectly with both android and iOS devices.
I don't think I need to explain anything else now, since I mentioned all the points of all these earphones. To sum up, I would say boAt 225 are good, if you are going to use the mic alot and not going to use these earphones while resting on couch for watching movies. If you want mic and even want to watch movies resting, then go for JBL CS100SI. But if you want the earphones only for watching the movies and listening to songs like me, then certainly go for Sennheisers cx180.
Hope this review helps you make sound decision.
• I got the product well packed by Amazon.
• I ordered Neon Lime Color and It’s a decent color.
• In packed box got 3 pairs extra earbuds with different sizes.
• Sounds are amazing. Sounds are high with Extra Bass but we can adjust. Sounds are much clear than others earphones I have ever used. No noises during calling.
• Length of the headphone is 1.2 meters. That is perfect for everyone.
• Wires are sturdy and strong.
• Jacks are metal and strong.
Guys go for it. Value for money. Its reasonable price.
*MADE FOR for extra BASS lovers
*Attractive anodized surfaces
*Sturdy TPE material that provides ruggedness and durability
*PREMIUM metallic finish
*Tangle free and anxiety resistant cables.
*Integrated controls with a mic.
Better Sound quality than it's competitors
Built quality is great (metal finish)
Better Noise cancellation than it's rivals
Bass is just awesome (I'm a fan of it)
Better pricing of all.
Nothing as of now