- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; 4 edition (22 January 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0132942240
- ISBN-13: 978-0132942249
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 2.3 x 24.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,72,165 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Basic English Grammar with Audio CD, with Answer Key Paperback – 22 Jan 2014
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Basic English Grammar is a classic developmental skills text for beginning students of English as a second or foreign language. It uses a grammar-based approach integrated with communicative methodologies to prmote the development of all language skills.
While keeping the same basic approach and materials as in earlier edtions, the fourth edition continues to build on the foundation of understanding form and meaning by engaging students in meaningful communication about real actions, real things, and their own lives in classroom context.
Several of the new features are:
- Information in the grammar charts highlighting differences between spoken and written English
- Step-by-step writing activities with models for students to follow
- Innovative warm-up exercises that precede the grammar charts and introduce points to be taught
- Newly created exercises to give students more incremental grammar practice
- Structure-based listening exercises that introduce students to relaxed, reduced speech
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com