Barbie Glam Laundry Furniture Set
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Help Barbie doll wash her laundry
- Fabulous washer/dryer with fold-out ironing board
- Innovative feature keeps furniture and accessories in place
- Includes washer/dryer combo with ironing board and tons of accessories
- Collect all 3 Barbie glam furniture sets
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Barbie doll is all about glamour and style, even when it comes to her appliances and accessories. This elegant set for the Barbie® Glam Vacation House (sold separately) includes a purple, stacked washer/dryer set with a convenient foldout ironing board, clothesbasket, utility table, and plenty of accessories. Plus, a great new innovation feature lets girls arrange the pieces in different ways, so they really stay in place.Features:
- Set features bow accents and girly design touches
- Washer/dryer doors open, and ironing board folds out
- Play pieces include clothesbasket, utility table, iron, detergent, spray, and laundry
- Decorative grooves allow pieces to stay in place
- Lots of imaginative playtime for girls
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The little bottles and the iron have those little "stay in place" nubs and can be pushed into the curls on the cart and they will stay there even if the cart is upside down, at least that's how mine are.
Also the ironing board has a tiny curlique brace on its underside that folds in and out to keep it up for "ironing". It's hard to see the curlique in the picture, but it should be there.