|Item part number||CN_330_MT_PK06|
|Net Quantity||360.00 gram|
|Package Dimensions||21.6 x 17.4 x 14.9 cm; 2.25 Kilograms|
|Country of Origin||Saudi Arabia|
Barbican Refreshing Malt Flavour with Taste of Malt Non-Alcoholic Malt Drink Beer Can (330 ml) - Pack of 6
- Delicious and wonderfully refreshing malt beverage
- Infused with different fruit flavours
- Crafted with the finest ingredients
- Available in a range of tasty flavours, from tangy Lemon to fruity Raspberry, in bottles and cans
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Barbican is an alcohol free beer with the refreshing and fruity notes with soft malty body resulting into brewing a great tasting 0.0% alcohol beer.