- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 7 cm ; 200 g
- Item model number: BC03-C
- ASIN: B0080M092E
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 October 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #64,092 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser, 100ml
|Price:||2,665.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,024.00 (28%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser, 100ml
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by findthebestdeals. Here's how
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend 1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by findthebestdeals. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Korea no.1 cleansing cream Sherbet cleanser Papaya extract which gives a complete removal of make-up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I had read all about the Banila cleanser, and really looked forward to purchasing it and trying it out for myself. I immediately purchased it after my other cleanser ran out, and waited anxiously for it to arrive.
When I opened the package, I immediately realized something was wrong. The gel was crusted and cracked on the top, as though it had melted and re-solidified. It was also displaced and lumped unevenly on one side (as you can see in the picture). The texture seemed mealy, not smooth like I was seeing in other reviewers' pictures.
Nonetheless, I thought that even if it looks terrible out of the box, it probably still works, right? Wrong! I scooped out a dollop and rubbed it on my face. The 'cleanser' did not spread out evenly - as a matter of fact, it was extremely mealy and crumbly, and I had to press down hard on each lump to get it to melt. Afterwards, the feeling on my skin was waxy, even after washing with my foam cleanser.
So I did one final test to make sure that I wasn't just making this up - I applied some of my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner on my hand, and rubbed some of this cleanser onto it. Lo and behold, this counterfeit product wasn't even as effective as water in cleaning my eyeliner off. Even after a minute of vigorous rubbing, my eyeliner did not rub away until I used my nails to scratch it off. I wiped off this fake waxy oil and immediately submitted my return to Amazon.
Of course, I will still buy this item, but from more reputable resellers. This was my first unfortunate experience with a counterfeit product on Amazon, but it was thanks to some other reviewers that I was on guard about potentially getting a bad product. Now I just have to hope that rubbing this on my face won't negatively impact my already sensitive skin!