- Paperback: 522 pages
- Publisher: Vani Prakashan Publisher; 1ST edition (2015)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9350728915
- ISBN-13: 978-9350728918
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#15,122 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #342 in Short Stories (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 120.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Bandhan - Mahasmar-1 (Hindi) Paperback – 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The capability of reading and other personal skills get improves on reading this book Bandhan Mahasmar -1 1 to 9 Volume Set by Narendra Kohli.This book is available in Hindi with high quality printing.Books from Novel category surely gives you the best reading experience.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Narendra Kohli's writing style is typical for those who are not very accustomed reading Hindi novels. You'll find it difficult to read out loud some word and understand it. It is not because they are written badly it is because we don't use those kind of words in our dily life.
Anyways, the story starts with Shantanu, the king of Hasthinapur and Dev-vrat, his only son. Shantanu's wife Ganga killed her 6 children and when she out there to kill Dev-vrat, Shantanu stopped and she left.
I've finished the book in one week and now waiting for the second book to be delivered.
About the seller and copy, it genuine. The pages are of good quality and font size is big enough. Publisher of this book didn't tried to save money by reducing the font size and pages. Delivery was on time.
4 star because I found the book somewhat boring, may be because of it is a first book in the series or may be I already knew the story. I don't know the exact reason.
Overall, if you have not read Mahabharata yet and only watched on television, I'd suggest you must try this version. It's worth the money.
Was the review helpful?
If yes, please press the button "Helpful".