- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Bamboo Charcoal Soap - Facial Cleansing Treatment For Acne Prone Skin - 3 Pack
|Price:||1,595.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||3,804.00 (70%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- bamboo charcoal soap unclogs pores to release dirt, toxins, and dead skin cells
- lets your skin breathe naturally
- high in absorption of odor, pollutants, and harmful toxins
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
bamboo charcoal soap - facial cleansing treatment for acne prone skin - 3 pack bamboo charcoal soap from healing tree is derived from only four natural ingredients to heal your skin and body and absorb the dirt, grime, and pollutants that invades our pores every day. utilizing a unique firing process that creates a highly absorbent powder known as "black diamond" as its base, bamboo charcoal soap is renowned for its healing affects on oily or problematic skin. this creates soap that is four times more porous than wood charcoal that is absorbent enough to draw dirt from deep in your pores. great for problematic skin, bamboo charcoal soap has been known to eliminate acne in as little as one month. in addition, this hypoallergenic blend of only four ingredients is fragrance free with no added colors, fillers, alcohols, chemicals, or preservatives. the healing tree also does not test their soap on animals. the harmful pollutants, dirt, and toxins that attack our skin and invade our pores every day clog your skin and pores. try healing tree bamboo charcoal soap and finally let your skin breathe again. ingredients: vegetable oil, water, glycerin, and bamboo charcoal bamboo charcoal soap benefits: - remove dead skin cells - unclogs pores - smoother skin - natural ingredients - hypoallergenic - detoxifying - fragrance free - no added colors, fillers, alcohol, chemicals, or - preservatives - no animal testing
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It really cleans, rinses pretty well, and doesn't disappear in the shower. It is also not overly loaded up with other ingredients and that's why I chose it over other kinds like it. Very happy.
Would not recommend for dry-normal-combination skins, it will be too drying. This is for you if you are constantly annoyed by how greasy your skin is and can't imagine what it must be like to ever need moisturizer.
There is a smell of charcoal but it does not linger after rinsing. It won't affect your own natural nice fresh smell afterward, or interfere with any perfumes/colognes.
ADDENDUM: The last bar I had grew mold before I could use it. Knocking a star off for that. Average humidity here is about 18% so it was especially bizarre, and soap normally lasts pretty much forever regardless.