- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 17.9 x 12.7 cm ; 962 g
- Item model number: Electric Kettle 1.7 LTR
- ASIN: B008YW8MO2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 339 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,615 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Bajaj 1.7-Litre Cordless Kettle (White/Blue)
|Price:||1,100.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||399.00 (27%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Cordless operation
- Auto shut off
- External water level indicator on both sides
- Self illuminated transparent switch
- Dry boil safe
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1800 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
This kettle should be used for water boiling only and not suitable for boiling milk
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Electric Kettle 1.7 L Capacity 1800 W Consumption Cordless Kettle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.We can basically use this product to just boil water.
2. As coil is inside the kettle, you can't make Maggi/Noddles easily.
3.Very tough to clean(i.e requires people with small hands to clean this)..
4.One must clean it with water several times to get ride of scales on the coil before using this with milk.
For people in Hostel/PG I suggest Pigeon Kessel 1.2L Multi Purpose Kettle. This is the best I have ever seen.
Hope it doesn't stop working as my last one did..
it has autocut which is really helpfull , just switch it on and ou dont have to keep an eye on it to switch it off it will do that when it reaches a certain temperature.
The heating instrument is open inside which makes it a little tough to clean .