- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Manjul Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.; New edition (1 September 2002)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9788186775264
- ISBN-13: 978-8186775264
- ASIN: 8186775269
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 288 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #394 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Badi Soch Ka Bada Jadoo (The Magic of Thinking Big) (Hindi) Paperback – 1 Sep 2002
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
डेविड जीवन कोच और लेखक के रूप में काफी लोकप्रिय थे। वह ‘मैजिक ऑफ़ थिंकिंग बिग’ लिखने के लिए सबसे ज्यादा जाने जाते हैं। यह पुस्तक 1 9 5 9 में प्रकाशित हुई थी।
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These books taught me to think positive, interact positively, say only positively and most important is to think everything practically. Just food for good physical health we also need good food for mind & thinking. If you are seriously struggling with any issue in life, try to change your mindset by reading world class literature. Thanks.
Phir starting k 4-5 page pd k lgega Ki y book bhi same LAW OF ATTRACTION k upar he lg rhi...
After 10 pg lgega ... This is Gud..
But But But....
Book Finish Kr k Lgega ...... - WoW .. This is Awesome.
This book (Hindi) is an educational print which is explained in a very convincing manner and guides the reader about the importance of time management in life. The book is well authored in Hindi.
This book is a concept of planning and exercising some mindful control on the quantity of time spent on the regular day-to-day work or some specific activity, to enhance the productivity and efficiency.
If one is following the principles of Time Management, the person has to complete the particular work in a given restricted time frame with the maximum amount of productivity and efficiency. This book makes use of several tools, skills and techniques in order to complete the given set of activity within the boundary of time given. Initially, This book was used or referred to by just for business or professional purposes. But eventually the term got broadened and encompassed the personal activities of an individual as well.
In today’s hectic lives, everyone is facing acute shortage of time in their personal as well as professional lives. So, there is a need of proper time management, like everywhere.
An individual needs to prioritize his or her work in such a manner that he or she is able to at least put some amount of effort in every task because a 100% efficiency rate is almost impossible for humans. So, in short, this book can only guide you to manage your time in the best efficient manner and is hence, not a sure shot way to a perfect time-table.
But there surely are some very useful tips by adoption of which a person can lead a less stressful life. The book is available in Hindi on Amazon India and is in Paperback format.
happy reading......... you all will definitely enjoy it....
solution to a problem
very personally what i found though its lengthy to read
not handy or short, go on readers
After Nepolean Hill's "THINK AND GROW RICH" this book impressed me lot....
If U want some different kind of book among this type of book then it is for u...
Practical Steps toward Success...
Best Psychological analysis of Human Behaviour and Nature and how to use it in success