- Item Weight: 227 g
- Item part number: BSMALL-B001
- ASIN: B00I3VHKVK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 382 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#15,681 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #540 in Make-up Sets & Kits
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
BS-MALL Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Kit, 10 Pieces/Golden Black
|Price:||1,341.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,497.00 (53%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Brand new and high quality
- Silky Soft. Makes Applying Makeup a Luxurious Experience
- Bold handle for easy use
- Soft and silky to touch
There is a newer version of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour: Golden Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
BS-MALL Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set is perfect for both beginners and professional makeup artist. Five different types brushes (Angled, Round, Flat, Flat Angled, Tapered) provide easy and professional solutions for basic cosmetics foundation. For example, the angled makeup brush is perfect for blush and bronzer. The small flat brush is for stipple concealer and blemishes. The flat brush is used for foundation. Get this 10 Piece Set of kabuki makeup brushes, give yourself a flawless foundation application every single time and start a new beauty journey.
Customers who bought this item also bought
382 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased these for 999/- and looks like the price inflated quite a bit.
It's a set of five face brushes and five eye brushes.evey brush has its name written on the handle of the brush.
Pros of these brushes :
-they are cheaper than the branded ones .
-they work as great as the branded ones
-perfect for makeup newbies
-quality is great
-bristles are soft and dense
-the handles are long so that you can control the movement of the brush
-less brushes when compared to the price
I have been using them for a year and they haven't shed a bristle yet.i like the tapered brush and the powder brush also the blending brush. They are worth a buy.
PROS (What I Liked) :
- Good Packaging
- Soft and voluminous bristles
- Luxurious Look
- Fiber hair do not shed
CONS (What I Disliked) :
- Broken Handle for two brushes
- Small brushes do not have name mentioned on the brush handle which makes it difficult to identify the brush type while applying makeup (specially when you are an alien to make up world). I have saved the brushes packaging to memorize the brush type.
SHOULD YOU BUY IT ? :
- If you are a new bee in make up, then you should buy it as it is cheap but still gives you a luxurious feel. At this cost you can experiment with your looks and once you become a PRO, just buy the branded brushes
- If you are not new to make up, then you can still buy it (if you need cheap options) as it blends the product really well. But if you do not like the struggle of unstable brush handle, go for branded options
(Check my product pictures)
1) I have washed them for 3 times now since my purchase, there was not a single fallout.
2) Their bristles are so soft and dense that they feel equivalent to my PAC multipurpose powder brush
3) I had seen few people complaining in reviews about their handles coming off, but it didn't happen in my case. (Note: I always wash them carefully and never allows water to run down into their handle joints)
4) They buff my foundation so fine that I no longer use any makeup sponge for my Maybelline Fit me 238
5) Initially I though I would find no use for smaller kabuki brushes, but now I am using them for under eye concealer, blending eye shadow and highlighting under brows. I don't even use Vega/Maybelline ones for eye makeup.
6) Last but not the least, they are amazing guys! Don't waste ur precious money on buying other cheap brushes even if u r beginner. Because it would be like learning car driving on faulty car. (If you get what I mean )
Everything else through was value for money for sure. I'd suggest, get an ELF or anyother good eye shadow applicator brush and then use these.
What I observed is,the bristles are soft as you want your brushes to be but product wastage is there.the bristles are stained after every use.
With real techniques I don't see that happening.the amount you take on the brush goes to your face not left on the brush like these ones..but these are lot cheaper than real techniques.comes handy.
I have been a dedicated real techniques user. But after seeing the reviews on these brushes, decided to try them out. The bristles are so soft. They do not shed. Can be perfect for everyday use. Moreover, the flat foundation brush is better for application as compared to the expert face brush by real techniques. And with this price, it is a must buy. You get the expert face brush from real techniques for around 800 bucks. And in 1000 bucks, you get 10 brushes from bs mall.
That is a bargain