BPL 7.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (BFATL72N1, Grey)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fully-automatic top-loading washing machine
- Capacity 7.2 kg: Suitable for families with 3 to 4 members
- Warranty: 1 year comprehensive warranty on product
- 1400 RPM: Higher the spin speed, faster the drying time
- Special features: Fuzzy logic enabled, Digital Display: Yes,
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy Returns. 100% Original Products
Also avail benefits such as scheduling your delivery (only on select products during checkout) at a time slot of your preference at no extra cost. For any further assistance, please reach out to our specialists on our dedicated toll free number - 1800 3000 9027
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Don’t depend on the whims and mercy of your maid, get your clothes cleaned whenever you want, in probably half the time, with this fully automatic 7.2 kg BPL gleam top load washing machine. It is specially designed keeping the Indian weather conditions and types of usage in mind, the BPL gleam is a durable and fuss-free washing machine.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Godrej 6 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WT 600 C, Silky Grey)
Whirlpool 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Whitemagic Premier 6.5, Grey)
IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (TL-RDW 6.5kg Aqua, Ivory White)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Bangalore Authorized Seller||Super Deals Zone||Inc India|
|Capacity||7.2 kg||6 kg||6.5 kg||6.5 kg|
|Type of Controls||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Item Package Dimensions||56 x 92 x 55 Centimetres||56 x 90 x 55.5 Centimetres||60 Centimetres x 1 meters x 59 Centimetres||63 Centimetres x 1.04 meters x 56 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||29 kg||66.14 kg||59.73 kg||92.51 kg|
|Maximum Rotational Speed||700 rpm||700 rpm||740 rpm||720 rpm|
|Model Number||BFATL72N1||WT 600 C||Whitemagic Premier 6.5||TL-RDW 6.5kg Aqua|
|Operation Mode||Fully Automatic Top-Loading||Fully Automatic Top-Loading||Fully Automatic Top-Loading||Fully Automatic Top-Loading|
|Warranty Description||Warranty: 1 year comprehensive warranty on product||Warranty: 2 years comprehensive warranty on product||2 years warranty on the product, 10 years on the motor||Warranty: 2 years comprehensive warranty on product|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The BPL Washing machine is very sleek (Smaller width and depth than 6.5Kg Samsung top load) Size is 20.5 inch width x 21 Inch depth x 36 Inch height. Only by increasing height a little bit they are able to increase capacity to 7.2Kg. Excellent! Fit's into a corner without wasting space
2. The tub is stainless steel. Very good quality. The pulsator is hard ABS Plastic like in all other high quality washing machines. Interestingly, the last 2 inches of steel tub has ABS shield! Very well thought and designed since this helps in using cleaning chemicals in case there is any clogging of pulsator after long use. (I have seen Samsung WM getting clogged after 1 year and the service guy will pour chemical or acid on pulsator and leave for some time and then rinse to clean the clogging)
3. BPL machine has auto tub clean facility . May be this will stop and avoid the clogging issue. You can also select tub clean and run that occasionally.
4. The motor / pulsator is very powerful. Not like the awful wobble wash in Samsung 6.5KG. The clothes actually are moved around and the water is mixed and pumped out of the top of lint filter (you will see water mixed with detergent gushing out). There is forceful water flow all around. And you can see the form being generated. Excellent! Clothes become really CLEAN!
5. For daily wash, we have very few items. BPL has 10 water levels! That means we can use water level 1 or 2 and have effective wash of few clothes. In other washing machines , if you have only few clothes for daily wash, the wash results are very poor since the minimum water is too much and hence the clothes do not get mixed / washed well. In BPL this problem is not there!
6. Bed sheets/ jeans / curtains and other heavy items get swirled around by the powerful pulsator and is cleaned thoroughly! Well, we couldn't use the previous washing machine for bed sheet washing at all, since the wash was too n gentle.
7. Indian conditions need a powerful washing machine like this one!
8. We are using regular detergent powder (Rin). No issues (However, the installation executive suggested to use detergent powers which are for automatic machines . His opinion is that regular detergent powders may create deposit / discoloration on tub wall over long period of use)
9. The wash programs are simple and you will easily learn to use the best for your needs
10. For regular washing we use "Normal" and for bed sheets "Strong"
11. The Washing machine has 2 wheels in the rear ..you can easily move the machine like a strolly luggage bag by tilting it and pushing (Not in other washing machines)
12. Amazon delivered the WM second day! (In Hyderabad). You should immediately call BPL service yourself (Don't wait for call from Amazon) . Call 888-030-1111 and inform you ordered new Washing machine, its delivered and need technician. Even if you install yourself (we did it ourselves.), you should call them so that the warranty paper can be signed by them. The technician came next day. No delay. May be in other towns there is delay but not in Hyderabad.
13. Ask the delivery people to remove the cardboard box and show there is no damage. Open the top cover and check there is Manual with guarantee. Amazon Invoice will be there with packing. (these are required for any warranty and service claims) . There will be a rat guard screen in the packing. Also water connection pipe.
14. Installing is simple. Place the washing machine on floor. Then tilt it and place it horizontally on floor, gently. Check whether drain pipe is in the correct side (Side on which you have your drain hole) . If not, you can shift the pipe to the other side. Do it carefully. Now fix the rat guard screen at bottom. It will slide into grooves. Now make the WM vertical. Tilt and move it to the location. Ensure that WM is in level. Adjust adjustable foot if needed (see booklet. We didn't adjust. It was in level)
You may keep a stand below the washing machine to increase height so that drain pipe gets better slope. We placed 4 thick tiles/wooden blocks at 4 corners instead of a plastic stand which the service technician offered at Rs.1500.
Connect drain pipe to your drain. Connect water hose to the tap and machine. See instructions in the booklet. (Always keep your water tap in open position. WM will draw water when it needs)
(Main Water Tap should be close to the WM location. The Water pipe is only 1M long. Drain hole also should be near the washing machine location. Please see Photo attached showing where we have Water Tap and drain connection)
Main switch outside is switched on.
We normally mix detergent powder in a mug and pour into the tub than suing the detergent box in the machine. (You may add detergent in the box as required for the number of clothes)
Put clothes inside the WM. Close the top WM cover.
Press "Power" button on the control panel. Then press "process" button and select for example Wash-Rinse-Spin (keep pressing process button and stop when above 3 LED are on)
Press "Water Level" button and select 1/2 (This means lowest level 1 and 2 selected) for few clothes
Press Program and select "Normal"
Press "Start" button
That's it.. machine will draw water and start operation. Total operation with above selections took only about 30 minutes including drying.
15. Strongly advise to go for BPL top loading fully automatic. It's sturdy, compact, very strong wash and best for Indian Conditions.
16. When power goes in-between and comes back, it will restart from where it stopped
17. You can pause and restart anytime.
18. Top loading allows you to pause and open the top cover and manually take out extra clothes / add clothes or add more detergent or whatever else. This is not possible in front loading. And most important in the case of Top Loading you don't ever have to face the misfortune of water leakage which can happen in front load washing machine of any brand, which is not suitable for regular Indian homes.
Day 1: machine got installed, next day first attempt to use the machine... it is not functioning correctly, the water tap start filling water automatically, but it never stops ever after water overflow.
Day 2: We called the same engineer who had installed the machine, he visited after several follow up around 8PM, spend around 3 hrs and said there is some issue the machine, you call Amazon/BPL and ask for replacement.
Day 2: We called Amazon, they said we can't replace the machine, but you have to check with BPL again.
Day 3: We called BPL again and logged a ticket 15048,
Day 4: Engineer visited us, checked the machine and said there is a problem with one part which look after the waterflow timer, we will replace that and it will start working.
Day 5: They visited us, spend 2-3 hours to try to fix and said we have replaced the parts and it should work and if doesn't work then let us know.
Day 6: We checked to wash cloth, and again the same issue.
Day 6: We called again, spoke to customer service engineer [Saloni] she said, sir i have your details, let me speak to the engineer and call you back again in 15 minutes as i need to put this call down then only i will able to call back. - agreed.
Day 6: Again i called same girl [Saloni] Picked up the call, and promised that, he is trying to reach out with engineer, as the detail of the issue is not updated in our system, technicians are must be having lunch, i explained her the issue and she said sir will call you in next 15 minutes for sure.
Day 6 continue:
Engineer visited us during the evening time, spend about 2 hrs. or so, and requested will come tomorrow morning.
He came in the morning with some new part, replaced and still the same issue.
I had discussion with regional manager and he said we will not be able to replace the machine, however I can arrange for refund. Asked me to keep your invoice and PAN card copy ready and we will get back to you.
Service engineer got instruction to pack the machine, so we helped him packed the machine and he left.
Now I have two questions:
1) I have invoice soft copy and my PAN card soft copy, please let me know whom to send and what is the ETA for refund as I have to buy a new machine again.
2) OnsiteGo 2 Years Extended Warranty for Washing Machines between Rs. 12001 to Rs. 20000 Sold by: Onsite Electro Services Private Limited (I have brought this along with the machine for 2 yrs extended warranty, tell me what I am supposed to do with this?)
Please response in timely fashion.
THE FUNNY PART IS, I HAVE ANOTHER 2 YRS OF EXTENDED WARRANTY ALONG WITH 1YRS MANUFACTURE WARRANTY - GOD SAVE ME.
and frustration continues......
Not worth the pain and frustration.
We ordered it on May 5 and had it delivered on may 8. The installation was not upto par because they delayed it. They finally installed it Yesterday (11 May) and it was free.
It has pretty good features and it has a full Plastic Body and its compact. You can't event make out it's. 7.2kg capacity WM. And the operation is Silent. I can't even hear the Spin.
All In all. It has LG like operation but Bosch like running. BPL has impressed us yet again.
So the verdict is that if you're looking for a Sub 15k Washing Machine, go for it. No risks to consider.