BPL 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (BPLMW20C1G, Grey)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 20L Capacity:Suitable for bachelors & small families
- Convection: Can be used for baking along with grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty: 1 year comprehensive warranty
- Brand provides starter kit with this product
- Control: Touch Key Pad (Membrane) is sensitive to touch and easy to clean
- Also included in the box: Warranty card, user manual, starter kit
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy Returns. 100% Original Products
Also avail benefits such as scheduling your delivery (only on select products during checkout) at a time slot of your preference at no extra cost. For any further assistance, please reach out to our specialists on our dedicated toll free number - 1800 3000 9027
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (20SC2, Metallic Silver)
Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (GMX 20CA5 MLZ, Mirror)
IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (17PM MEC 1, White)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Olympia Industries Ltd.||Bangalore Authorized Seller||SHRI VINAYAK ENTERPRISES|
|Included Components||Microwave oven;User Manual;Roller Ring; Glass Turn table; Baking plate||1 Daffodil with Lid, 1 Measuring Tumbler, 2 Idli Stand, 1 Square Cook N Serve Medium with lid 1500 ml, 1 Roti Crisper, 1 Ladle||Microwave oven, Glass turn table, Roller ring, Grill stand and User manual with warranty card||Microwave Oven, Manual & Warranty card|
|Item Weight||12.5 kg||14.3 kg||17.39 kg||11.3 kg|
|Model Number||BPLMW20C1G||20SC2||GMX 20CA5 MLZ||17PM MEC 1|
|Power Source Type||—||electric||electric||230~50 V~HZ|
|Volume||—||20 liters||20 liters||17 liters|
|Warranty Description||Warranty : 1 year comprehensive warranty on product||1 year on machine, 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity||Warranty: 1 year on product and 3 years on magnetron||Warranty: 1 year on product and 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity|
|Wattage||800 watts||1,200 watts||2,200 watts||1,200 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My second review 4/10/17:
Today I got free time to use it for 1st time. Looking wise I already said its fantastic.
But while using it today I strongly feel that Amazon or BPL should provide free demo and installation, as its bit difficult to understand all features.
Also, today I came to know that it has very few pre-cook menu as compared to other brands. So I will have to search for proper guide to prepare different dishes.
Also touch keys are quite small as compared to others but its working good.
Overall I would request amazon or bpl to provide free demo to all of us as it is amazon exclusive product and we really expected it from you. Otherwise I feel that its a nice product and worth to purchase this convection module in such low price.
1200W Microwave (800W rated Microwave output) / 1200 Grill / 2200W Convection
Included in packaging - Oven itself, rotating ring + glass tray, baking plate
2. 38 auto cook options for newbies.
3. For those who can manage it - each function (microwave/grill/convection) is individually programmable upto 99 minutes each
4. Keep warm function
5. Looks good
1. Pretty loud.
2. Membrane "touch" buttons. They aren't really touch buttons - need pressure to activate, and have already started sinking in within a week of usage.
Starter kit was NOT included.
Amazon's product page said that it would be, and the product packaging itself said that the packaging would allegedly contain "1N starter kit".
The fact that the box didn't actually contain a starter kit indicates :
1. Either Poor quality control @ BPL side.
2. Or (also likely), box opened - by seller (Cloudtail, in my case) - starter kit removed (to placate some other customer who complained about missing/broken starter kit)
Amazon support redirected me to BPL support .
BPL support isn't interested in answering calls ( IVR labyrinth -> "~Your call is important to us. please wait while we connect you~" -> disconnects )
Going to give only 2 stars to an otherwise OK product because of the bad taste left by this.
The missing starter kit is one thing. But that'll be nothing compared to the nightmare that will be dealing with BPL customer service - if and when a problem arises in the product itself.
I like the design very much
This has touch panel instead of buttons which is great
Got starter kit also
Lot of people complaining about demo, if you have common sense you don't require demo actually.