|Volume Capacity Name||20 litres|
|Special Features||Touch Panel|
|Oven Cooking Mode||Convection|
|Included Components||Microwave oven;User Manual;Roller Ring; Glass Turn table; Baking plate|
BPL 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (BPLMW20C1G, Grey)
10 days, Replacement Only
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
|Physical Damage, Defective, Wrong, or Missing item||10 days from delivery||Replacement|
- Defective: Verification by Brand or Amazon, through on-call support followed by inspection at your location if required.
- Physical Damage, Wrong, Missing Items: Remote verification by Amazon.
All services are listed below
- Free installation and demo on Televisions (wall mount brackets are chargeable if not included in the box along with the TV)
- Free installation on Washing Machines and Refrigerator
- Paid Installations for Air Conditioners and Chimneys. For Brand provided AC installations, service charges will have to be paid to the brand technician directly
- Free assembly services for Furniture items requiring professional assembly
- Paid set-up service on Laptops
- Installation/Assembly &/or Set-up services are also available on Dishwashers, Security cameras, Cycles, Inverters, Soundbars
- Automotive support: Tyre installation, Engine oil change, Brake disk replacement etc. available in select pincodes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|This product is a plug & play device which comes ready to use and does not require installation Details|
|Special Feature||Touch Panel|
About this item
- 20L Capacity: Suitable for bachelors or small families
- Convection: Can be used for baking along with grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 1 year on magnetron
- Control: Touch Key Pad (Membrane) is sensitive to touch and easy to clean
- Also included in the box: Warranty card, user manual
Need help buying a Microwave? Check the Microwaves buying guide.
What is in the box?
From the manufacturer
BPL 20L Convection Microwave Oven
With a 20L convection microwave oven, you can easily prepare meals for your family all in one go. Whether you decide to bake, grill, cook, reheat or defrost, this microwave oven from BPL can do it all. Welcome to the world of quick and contemporary cooking.
- Quick defrost mode
- Complimentary recipe book
Stainless Steel Cavity
A good conductor of heat, the stainless steel cavity allows for the even circulation of heat, cooking your food uniformly. Scratch-free and stain-resistant, it makes BPL’s microwave ovens last longer.
Create from a wide range of recipes all at the touch of a button. Select from a range of auto-cook options, which intelligently calibrate time and heat according to your various cooking needs.
Smart Power Selection
Ensure your food won’t overcook! With the smart power selection feature you can select from different power levels that are optimal for various cooking functions. Conserve energy by customising your power usage.
Designed in India
Featuring state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge designs, ideated and designed in India, our products deliver seamless performance.
|General Features||Additional Features|
|Model Name||20L Convection||Rotisserie||No|
|Type||Convection||Cavity Material||Stainless Steel|
|Control Type||Tact Dial Type||Auto Cook Menu, Child Lock||Yes|
|Display Type||LED Display||Power Output||800W|
Reviewed in India on 24 August 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Spandana on 20 August 2022
So after repeated delivery attempts I have received the product today. I am not totally satisfied with the product, one of reasons being bad experience with courier service.
Certain drawbacks that I observed in first few hours of operation of the microwave oven
Defective product received where the light was not functioning (raised a complaint and within a week new light was installed)
It's not a quick on functioning, and also the touch buttons are not responsive enough.
No demo is given by BPL, So you have to figure out yourself that how this machine function, it's not a big deal but for elder people like our parents it will be a deal breaker.
The revolving glass system is not firm, it tend to move a lot sideways when keeping any item inside oven.
Now let's list out the pros of this oven
Price at which you get a convection oven from a trusted Indian brand like BPL is really competitive.
Looks of the over is good, overall a classy black metalic shinny look perfect and elegant.
Starter kit comes with a microwave safe wide pot with lid and spatulas along with two sets of idli stand. There is also a metallic stand, I guess it's for grill purposes.
Overall a decent product at budget price point, need to explore more into the other cooking modes available to understand better about the product
My second review 4/10/17:
Today I got free time to use it for 1st time. Looking wise I already said its fantastic.
But while using it today I strongly feel that Amazon or BPL should provide free demo and installation, as its bit difficult to understand all features.
Also, today I came to know that it has very few pre-cook menu as compared to other brands. So I will have to search for proper guide to prepare different dishes.
Also touch keys are quite small as compared to others but its working good.
Overall I would request amazon or bpl to provide free demo to all of us as it is amazon exclusive product and we really expected it from you. Otherwise I feel that its a nice product and worth to purchase this convection module in such low price.
Update after4 months use
Oven is working fine but there is no user manual or any other instructions even on the Internet due to this very difficult to operate
1200W Microwave (800W rated Microwave output) / 1200 Grill / 2200W Convection
Included in packaging - Oven itself, rotating ring + glass tray, baking plate
2. 38 auto cook options for newbies.
3. For those who can manage it - each function (microwave/grill/convection) is individually programmable upto 99 minutes each
4. Keep warm function
5. Looks good
1. Pretty loud.
2. Membrane "touch" buttons. They aren't really touch buttons - need pressure to activate, and have already started sinking in within a week of usage.
Starter kit was NOT included.
Amazon's product page said that it would be, and the product packaging itself said that the packaging would allegedly contain "1N starter kit".
The fact that the box didn't actually contain a starter kit indicates :
1. Either Poor quality control @ BPL side.
2. Or (also likely), box opened - by seller (Cloudtail, in my case) - starter kit removed (to placate some other customer who complained about missing/broken starter kit)
Amazon support redirected me to BPL support .
BPL support isn't interested in answering calls ( IVR labyrinth -> "~Your call is important to us. please wait while we connect you~" -> disconnects )
Going to give only 2 stars to an otherwise OK product because of the bad taste left by this.
The missing starter kit is one thing. But that'll be nothing compared to the nightmare that will be dealing with BPL customer service - if and when a problem arises in the product itself.