- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 95.00 Delivery charge
BOROLINE SX Antiseptic Night Cream, 40gms in Pot Combo pack of 4 (40gms X 4)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Key Ingredients: Boric Acid: Boric Acid has mild anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties., Zinc Oxide: Zinc Oxide is a mild astringent for the skin and has a soothing and protective action in skin infections, Anhydrous Lanolin: Lanolin is a natural product. It increases the absorption of active ingredients. It acts as an excellent emollient. This is due to the presence of alcohols collectively known as lanolin alcohols.
- 100% Genuine Products from the Manufacturer.
- Boroline Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream is a luxuriantly rich night repair cream to heal dry and rough skin overnight. Use Boroline every night and wake up every morning with soft, happy skin.
- It works wonders to soften dry chapped lips,smoothen rough hands, smoothen rough elbows and abraded skin, heal crackedheels, soften rough feet, heal cracked nipples, protect baby against nappyrashes, rapidly heal operation stitch marks, heal sunburns and scars, soften chronically dry, chapped, itchy skin.
- Boroline has been selected as Superbrand India consecutively 6 times since2003
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The name Boroline is derived from itsingredients, "Boro" from boric powder, which has antiseptic properties,and "olin" as a variant of the Latin word oleum, meaning oil. Thecream is combination of essential oils, waxes and its remarkable antisepticproperties are a result of boric powder and zinc oxide.
The logo was carefully choosen for.Elephant signifies steadiness and strength. Moreover, to many, elephant has anauspicious significance. Keeping these values in mind, elephant was chosen asBoroline's logo, hoping that it would bestow luck and spell success. The logocaught on. In the rural heart land of India, Boroline is still known as the"hathiwala cream" (cream with the elephant logo).
Boroline, the original antiseptic creamof India reflects the trust of generations of consumers. To three generationsof Indian consumers, Boroline has evolved as a caring and trusted member of thefamily to whom one turns to when in need. Family values and tradition havecontinued to be an integral part of Boroline’s brand profile. Boroline is atruly heritage brand
Direction of Use:
- Cleanthe skin well and then apply Boroline – gently massaging in the cream.
- Warmingup Boroline and using it in molten state increases its efficacy – specially incuring skin infections.
- Incase the cut is open and deep, it is advisable to apply Boroline only when thecut has closed and begun to dry up. During early stages apply Suthol and keepthe cut covered and dry.