- Item model number: 8046194
- ASIN: B01FVXFEM4
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 May 2016
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #40,526 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
BATA Men's Channing Leather Boots
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material Type: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 60 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bata India is the largest and leading manufacturer of footwear in India and is a part of the Bata Shoe Organization. We are passionate about delighting our customers. Exceptionally stylish, this pair of boots from the house of Bata features a refined appeal to make the right impression. This pair is perfect to add sleek finesse to your everyday ensemble.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Look is normal as no shiny leather appearance. So and due to rubber sole no formal shoes type look. Pair with casual wear or jeans or dont know how well look with non pleated trouser
Fitting seem somewhat large
Insole feel good
While walking feel satisfactory cushioning but while walking my left foot front side bit tight in movement and shoe sole makes skqueek sound on tiles etc sometime may new shoes have some such problem specially rubber sole one.
3000 rs is bit more price 1600 -1800 range is good vfm price for this pair. This is my one day usage review so icant say much try to impart shine on it as new leather needs polish and some usage to be firm and shiny as i am wearing bata leather formals from last two decades and new leather become slight shiny after some polish rounds..my current bata formals that is leather one cost me apx 1599 5 year old sole broken so i purchased this boots pair but this one not so matching as formal shoes but rather gokd as casual.
Certainly not worth the money being spent. I have managed to wear it after fixing the sole by applying Feviquick every 10 days.
Its quite strange to see that BATA has started selling such cheap quality products (its actually manufactured by a 3rd party and sold through BATA)
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: Gets crease on the material. I got crease on 2nd day.Read more