B2X OnGuard for OnePlus X
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Accidental damage protection
- Compatible with OnePlus X
- Liquid damage protection
- 100 percent cashless coverage
- Free pick-up and drop services
- Direct support by authorized service centre's
- Single window support by B2X and OnePlus
- Fully covered during 1st year of purchase
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Offers complete peace of mind to the customer by covering accidental, physical and liquid damage during the first year of the product purchase. There is no physical document or pack that will be delivered to you. After purchasing our service, please check for a welcome email from B2X to get your product registered. Your plan will be activated after we get these details. The activation confirmation will also happen through an email.
From the Manufacturer
On-Guard By B2X Service Solutions India Private Limited
ffers complete peace of mind to the customer by covering accidental, physical & liquid damage during the first year of the product purchase. After purchasing our service, please check for a Welcome email from B2X to get your product registered. Your plan will be activated after we get these details. The activation confirmation will also happen through an email.
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Liquid Damage Protection
- 100% Cashless Coverage
- Free Pick-up & Drop Services
- Direct Support by Authorized Service Centre’s
- Single Window Support by B2X & OnePlus
- Fully Covered during 1st year of Purchase
Most electronic devices carry a 1-year warranty. This warranty covers only manufacturing defects during the 1st year of purchase. What if you physically damage your device when your device falls down from your pocket or if your kid throws it on the floor to watch the fun! What if your device gets drenched in water/rain or coffee/tea spills on your device as a result of which your device stops working? In such a case manufacturer warranty become void. You may end up spending a large sum of money to repair your device. If you go to an unauthorized service center for a cheaper solution, it may cause more damage due to usage of non-genuine spare parts or improper handling of your device by non-certified labor.
Why On-Guard from B2X
B2X On-Guard is the most comprehensive accidental and liquid damage protection plan that takes care of your device when you accidentally damage your device or your device stops working after liquid enters it.
B2X is Authorized Service Partner for OnePlus Products in India. This makes the coverage’s much more protective & served or repaired by the experts themselves.
- This plan can be purchased ONLY within 10 days of OnePlus X device purchase. And has to be registered with B2X within 7 days of plan purchase. Else not valid.
- Suffers accidental physical damage to Covered Equipment and/or such damage that causes Covered Equipment to stop working on normal usage, but outside of the coverage of manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Fails to work because accidentally fluid has entered its internal circuitry, resulting into stoppage of the Covered Equipment
- Act of god perils, fire, lightening and explosion
- Damage during riot, strike & malicious damage
- Any loss under mysterious circumstances including lost or stolen
- Loss due to Intentional act or willful neglect
- Loss arising before/after Contract Period
- Any loss due to hire or loan of the covered equipment to a third party or if ownership is transferred
- Loss arising due to unlawful act including Terrorist activity, War, Nuclear Explosion, Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biochemical, Biological, Electromagnetic, Cyber Attack
- Consequential loss of any kind or description including wear & tear, manufacturing defects
- Loss caused by incorrect storage, poor care and maintenance, careless use, gross negligence, incorrect installation and incorrect set-up
- Loss covered by supplier, dealer or manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Any loss effecting to SIM card and any ancillary products even if equipment results into complete stoppage of working Damage caused by (a) a product/accessory that is not the Covered Equipment, (b) operating the Covered Equipment outside the permitted or intended uses described by OnePlus, or (c) service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an Authorized Service Provider (ASP)
- Covered Equipment with a serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed, or has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of OnePlus
- Covered Equipment that has been stolen
- Cosmetic damage to the Covered Equipment including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to normal aging of the product
- Issues that could be resolved by upgrading software to the then current version
- Third-party products or their effects on or interaction’s with the Covered Equipment or the software
- Your use of a computer or operating system that is unrelated to Consumer Software or connectivity issues with the Covered Equipment
- Damage to, or loss of any software or data residing or recorded on the Covered Equipment
- Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Plan
- OnePlus or B2X shall not be liable in respect of loss or damage to Covered Equipment relating to or caused due to the following:
- Loss or damage due to any experiments or tests and/or alterations resulting to any abnormal conditions of the Covered Equipment
- Loss or damage due to mechanical or electrical break down or derangement, unless such loss is accidental damage and which is not covered within the manufacturer’s warranty
- Penalties for delay or detention or in connection with guarantees of performance or efficiency
- Loss due to the Covered Equipment which gradually develops flaws, defects, cracks or partial fractures in any part not necessitating immediate stoppage, although at some future time repair or renewal of the parts affected may be necessary
- Loss due to deterioration or wearing away or wearing out of any part of the Covered Equipment that is caused due to or naturally resulting from its normal use or exposure
- B2X and OnePlus shall not be liable for any loss or damage claim if:
1 The user is found to be involved in any way in fraudulent or illegal activity of any kind whatsoever related to this Plan or Covered Equipment. and/or
2 The Insured Equipment whose IMEI / MEID / ESN numbers have not been declared or empanelled or registered for Coverage within 7 days of purchase of the Plan
3 Due to the inability of the Beneficiary to submit either of the claim processing and claim payment documents required by the Insurer for processing the claim
- The Plan shall also not cover a loss:
1 For compensation towards damage, if the said claim has already been availed once
2 Damage claim amount has exhausted the Sum Insured of the Covered Equipment
Plan Registration Process
You are required to register the Plan within 7 days of original purchase on the web portal: b2xdomains.com/oneplus by providing your purchase details. You will be provided a Plan Agreement Number. B2X may deny any coverage or support if the registration is not done within 7 days of the original purchase of the Plan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought a OnePlus X today just so that I do not have to deal with B2X. i was briefly considering Moto X Play, but then I remembered B2X who provides warranty support for Motorola and Lenovo in Bangalore.
While at the service center, I met numerous customers coming from as far as Jaya Nagar who have had to visit multiple times for the same problem. One person had to wait over a month to get his Lenovo screen replaced.
What exactly is B2X providing here? That they will repair the phone in case of accidental spills or damage. Most modern phones such as the Motorola series have spill protection and will work even if you drop it in a toilet. As far as any damage goes, you are somewhat covered by the warranty in case the phone stops working in the first year. With Corning Gorilla Glass, such phones also do not shatter in case they fall. In any case, I would be reluctant to send even a toaster to B2X.
Today is 30th and no response from B2x till now. Their website did not have any link to reach their customer service. Who do I reach out in that case.
Simply don't touch this damn thing called B2x even with a pole. Save 999/- and buy some other insurance for your gadget. They are cheats and it's evident from their service reviews spread all over the Internet.
Most recent customer reviews
Now I need the service, but B2X service center and company both are not responding since 20...Read more