- Reading level: 15.00+ years
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Westland/Graphic India; 1 edition (3 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789386224651
- ISBN-13: 978-9386224651
- ASIN: 9386224658
- Package Dimensions: 25.6 x 16 x 0.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,228 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Bāhubali: Battle of the Bold Paperback – 3 May 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Story in this comic seems to end a bit abruptly but everything else is pretty good. Hoping more comics from these characters will come out soon. --By adi_b on 9 May 2017
i really like tale of historic heroism and the bahubali movie ,so i eventually started liking this book --By Kiran Chandra Kalluri on 3 May 2017
About the Author
Graphic India is a digital entertainment company focused on creating cinematic and mythic graphic novel stories with filmmakers, creators and storytellers. The company was founded by entrepreneurs, Sharad Devarajan, Gotham Chopra and Suresh Seetharaman and uses the medium of digital graphic novel publishing to develop properties for theatrical live-action films, animation and video games. Graphic India has created and is creating original graphic novels with acclaimed filmmakers and talents including John Woo, Guy Ritchie, Grant Morrison.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
56 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About this comic, I liked the storyline. It was adventurous, it stuck every character to its own essence (thank God for Mr Rajamouli being on the storyboard). But, it failed me in some aspects. Like when Devasena appeared in it. That was a bad decision. It ruined the magic of the scene when [ Amarendra and Devasena meet, and battle dacoits together. Otherwise, the story was good and enjoyable.
The graphics are brilliant! Although the princes do not resemble Prabhas and Rana exactly, I loved the rendition. The other characters were drawn more closer to their respective cast than those two. Devasena did not resemble Anushka either.
Delivery and packaging perfect.