- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.4 x 9.4 cm ; 1.68 Kg
- Item model number: Azteclay1LB
- ASIN: B0014P8L9W
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 February 2014
- Average Customer Review: 151 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,270 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Aztec Secrets Bentonite Clay, 453g
|Price:||1,259.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,740.00 (58%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- World's most powerful facial
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
How Aztec secret works Indian healing clay clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Cleopatra used clay from the Nile River and the Arabian Desert over 1800 years ago, as part of her beauty ritual. German and roman spas have been using clay packs and treatments in the spas they built 4,000 years ago. Many of these spas still exist and use clay even today. Pliney the elder devoted an entire chapter of his natural history" to the many uses of clay for pimples, black heads and skin tightening. Many famous naturopaths, such as kuhn, just and kneipp have contributed to the revival of the uses of clay through their natural treatments for arthritus and skin ailments. Aztec Indian healing clay a brief history - the world's most powerful facial the use of clay with apple cider vinegar can be dated back to the southern French priest of the16th century, kneipp, and his natural treatments using clay packs and poultices. Throughout history the use of clay, specifically green clay or bentonite, is well documented. To learn more about clay, look for "our earth our cure" by Raymond Dexteit, translated by Michel Abehsera in your local health food store or book store. Aztec secret Indian healing clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. Facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites. Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. Beautify and refresh.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The product was sealed on top with a sticker.
2. It was full to the brim.
3. It had a nice smooth texture which ensures its particles won't scratch your skin or harm you.
4. As it reads, it will turn your face red for a good few minutes post application, but then i assume its purely coz of flushing effect of blood under the skin which may work as bringing lots of nutrients rich blood to the skin and thus helping the skin.
5. My skin was definitely glowing after the flushing effect went off.
6. My skin felt smooth as well.
7. Its a 100 percent natural clay.
8. It worked well for me as a face wash and bodywrap.
9. Most importantly, I had a severe acne issue for sometime now, which didn't seem to go away with almost all other methods that I tried. However, after a week's use, my acne issue seemed to subside and reduce in its prominence.
1. Since its an imported product, it is supposed to have a better packaging. It only had a seal sticker... Which is easy to tamper with. There was no inner seal cover which was dissappointing. No one can tell even if someone had tampered with the product inside. You are just left to hope that everything is fine with what you are going to put on your skin.
Otherwise, it's a great product.
I hope you find this review 'Helpful'. Your feedback motivates me to continue writing detailed reviews. Thanks
Update:After using it about 7-8 times I can say with confidence that this clay HELPS a great deal in improving acne.
t does suck out the impurities from your skin.
Use it twice a week for soft, and clear skin!
You can actually feel the difference.