Azooken Mens Sports Footwear Tennis Breathable Jogging Lightweight Shoes
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Lightweight shoes style, flexible and breathable will bring you extraordinary running experience.
- Anti-slip durable and wear-resisting sole, with air cushion design of shock absorption to protect your feet and keep your ankle more comfortable.
- Breathable Knitted Mesh Upper, provides excellent ventilation which is soft to touch.
- Full-featured: This shoes with fashion and comprehensive function can be used for running, walking, jogging and other gym activities.
- Please choose size carefully based on length and shape of your foot.
Upper : Knitting Mesh
Outsole: Air Cushion with Rubber Outsole
Insole : Soft deodorant insole provide extra cushioning
US Men Size Chart:
7 M US = EU 39
8 M US = EU 40
8.5 M US = EU 41
9 M US = EU 42
9.5 M US = EU 43
10 M US = EU 44
11 M US = EU 45
12 M US = EU 46
13 M US = EU 47
1x sports shoes
Every order is backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the shoes or size, all you need to do is follow Amazon's return policy, return the shoes with original package for refund.
- Package Dimensions : 39.29 x 27.2 x 11.99 cm; 830 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 October 2020
- ASIN : B08CXFM1PT
- Item part number : 5aa924869a464ad708907e423e18b398
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Item Weight : 830 g
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 29 November 2020
The two most important things for me when choosing were that they were not expensive and that they had a good sole with grip. These shoes look a bit like Nike shoes and have soles that are similar to those in Nike Air models.
To be frank, there are no Nikes, but they are well made, look nice and have soles with good grip. Since I plan to get them very dirty hiking on dirt trails, I really don't care very much about looks, but comfort and durability are important.
- Look nice and well made
- Reasonably comfortable for $37
- Soles have good grip
- Insoles were not very comfortable, so I had to replace them with my own. I do this with most shoes though, so this is quite subjective
Overall, a pair of nice trail running shoes, easily worth the $37 I've paid for them.
Reviewed in the United States on 19 June 2020