- Paperback: 175 pages
- Publisher: Motilal Banarsidass; Sixth edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8120818393
- ISBN-13: 978-8120818392
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #67,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ayurveda: The Science of Self Healing - A Practical Guide Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book give an overall sample of what Ayurveda is. Though older in publication, Lad gives a simple yet effective explanation of the practices and goals of Ayurveda. It doesn't go too In-depth to explain "why" or "how" Ayurveda works, but does tell you "what" Ayurveda is. --Grantis Peranda Apr 25, 2012
About the Author
Vasant Dattatray Lad is an American author, Ayurvedic physician, and the Director of the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has authored numerous articles and many books on Ayurvedic Medicine. He travels around the world, consulting privately and giving seminars on Ayurveda, its history, theory and practical applications.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.