- Audio CD: 2 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio; Abridged edition (1 February 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671582089
- ISBN-13: 978-0671582081
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 0.6 x 14 cm
- Average Customer Review: 172 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #78,330 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 68.16 Delivery charge
+ 61.80 Delivery charge
Awaken The Giant Within Audio CD – Abridged, Audiobook, CD
Audio CD, Abridged, Audiobook, CD
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Scott DeGarmo Editor-in-Chief and Publisher, "Success" magazine Astonishing credibility...every page bursts with well-researched and immediately practical guidelines for concentrating your thoughts and emotions on the attainment of your goals. Pat Riley NBA "Coach of the Decade" Anthony Robbins is the "ultimate coach" for that special breed of men and women who will never settle for less than they can be. Peter Guber Chairman of the Board and CEO, Sony Pictures Yet another profound and powerful tool in the Robbins arsenal of self-awareness. It has been an enormous source of strength and insight for me both personally and professionally. Dr. Barbara De Angelis author, #1 bestsellers "How to Make Love All the Time" and "Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know" Required reading for anyone committed to increasing the quality of their life. Stephen R. Covey author of "The New York Times" #1 Bestseller "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" Tony Robbins is one of the great influencers of this generation.
About the Author
Tony Robbins is a philanthropist and #1 New York Times bestselling author. He lives in Palm Beach, Florida.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Basic lesson is this: You are a reflection of all of your past thoughts and actions...but you are not your past...its all in your mind stuck leaving you in a rut and this book is the tow truck to help "you" get yourself out.
Rather than other books which simply insist on positive thinking and believe in yourself moto , this book actually gives and demonstrates how one can do it through its variety of methods developed by Anthony Robbins.
The chapters are well interconnected and have it’s base built on empirical analysis and psychology. It basically helps the reader to connect properly .
Only downfall :
Like any average reader who reads 1-2 books a month . This book is bulky and takes a lot of time to read . Yet more the effort greater your gains .
Anyways just like Tony Robbins says :
Live your life with passion!
Have a nice day
Still reading, and have gone via alot of transformation, stoping laziness by the power of decision... I recommend to anyone who have growth mentallity....