- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Free Press; New edition edition (1 November 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671791540
- ISBN-13: 978-0671791544
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.8 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 172 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #24,807 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Paperback – 1 Nov 1992
|Paperback, 1 Nov 1992||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Yet another profound and powerful tool in the Robbins arsenal of self-awareness. It has been an enormous source of strength and insight for me both personally and professionally. " (Peter Guber Chairman and CEO of Mandalay Entertainment)
"Anthony Robbins is the 'ultimate coach' for that special breed of men and women who will never settle for less than they can be." (Pat Riley NBA "Coach of the Decade")
"Required reading for anyone committed to increasing the quality of their life." (Dr. Barbara De Angelis author of #1 bestsellers How to Make Love All the Time and Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know)
"Tony Robbins is one of the great influencers of this generation." (Stephen R. Covey author The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People)
"Astonishing credibility. . . . every page bursts with well-researched and immediately practical guidelines for concentrating your thoughts and emotions on the attainment of your goals." (Scott DeGarmo)
About the Author
Tony Robbins is a philanthropist and #1 New York Times bestselling author. He lives in Palm Beach, Florida.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
172 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Basic lesson is this: You are a reflection of all of your past thoughts and actions...but you are not your past...its all in your mind stuck leaving you in a rut and this book is the tow truck to help "you" get yourself out.
Rather than other books which simply insist on positive thinking and believe in yourself moto , this book actually gives and demonstrates how one can do it through its variety of methods developed by Anthony Robbins.
The chapters are well interconnected and have it’s base built on empirical analysis and psychology. It basically helps the reader to connect properly .
Only downfall :
Like any average reader who reads 1-2 books a month . This book is bulky and takes a lot of time to read . Yet more the effort greater your gains .
Anyways just like Tony Robbins says :
Live your life with passion!
Have a nice day
Still reading, and have gone via alot of transformation, stoping laziness by the power of decision... I recommend to anyone who have growth mentallity....