- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market Hardcover – 1 Jul 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Hundreds of books are there about "How to make money from stocks?" Still 80% small investors suffer loss in the stock market. Why? Plenty of free trading tips are available across Television and Internet; still maximum small investors are unable to earn significant return consistently from trading. Why? Why maximum individuals still consider the stock market as a place for gambling? Investing in high-quality business (stock) at the right price and holding them for a reasonable period is the only way for wealth creation.Written in an easy-to-understand and simple language, this book will guide you on how to select fundamentally strong business, when to buy and sell stocks and above all how to minimize or avoid loss in the stock market. Chapters- 1. How to avoid loss in the stock market? 2. Stock Market is NOT risky at all 3. First step of picking winning stocks 4. How to evaluate management? 5. Valuation - It matters much 6. When to buy and when to sell 7. Do's and don'ts to avoid loss in the stock market 8. How to construct your portfolio? 9. Is it required to follow an equity advisor? 10. Quick formula for picking winning stocks 11. Little bit of myself - Important Lessons to be learnt The book ends with a small note on "Life is not all about the stock market and money"
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 786 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Approaches the basics in a clear and easy-to-comprehend manner
- Covers key ratios & parameters to evaluate companies and build a robust portfolio
- Provides a practical guide for identifying quality stocks, with examples from the Indian market
- Does not hesitate to take a contrarian view & critically review the role of brokers and stock advisors
- Does not go very much beyond basic screening techniques for identifying quality stocks
- Minor thing, but the book has plenty of spelling & grammatical mistakes
Recommend it to read carefully & apply while investing in the market and see the results.
so that everybody would be able to understand what author is trying convey through book
every concept is explained with example which makes it very helpful