- Paperback: 242 pages
- Publisher: Partridge India; First Edition edition (14 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482850885
- ISBN-13: 978-1482850888
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.4 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 910 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #923 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market: An Easy-To-Understand and Practical Guide for Every Investor Paperback – 14 Jul 2015
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
910 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Approaches the basics in a clear and easy-to-comprehend manner
- Covers key ratios & parameters to evaluate companies and build a robust portfolio
- Provides a practical guide for identifying quality stocks, with examples from the Indian market
- Does not hesitate to take a contrarian view & critically review the role of brokers and stock advisors
- Does not go very much beyond basic screening techniques for identifying quality stocks
- Minor thing, but the book has plenty of spelling & grammatical mistakes
Also the pages are not of good quality, again I did not find this an issue as the quality of the words more than makes up for it. I highly recommend this book.
But somehow I can't help but feel that it has oversimplified the analysis and selection of stocks. A short to-do list at the end could be misleading to the average beginner.
This is the author's first book. Also, he is pretty young as an investment consuktant/ financial advisor. Somewhere I do appreciate the effort, but can't escape the self marketing and at times pompousness of the author.
Although I may stand out for this contrarion review cos most ratings and reviews really suggest that they are floored by the book. And I do see where they are coming from. Reading this book does make one feel empowered to take the leap into stock markets.
I again reiterate that it's a well written book, but possibly should be followed with caution.
Recommend it to read carefully & apply while investing in the market and see the results.
The process taught is awesome.