- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market: An Easy-To-Understand and Practical Guide for Every Investor Paperback – 14 Jul 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Approaches the basics in a clear and easy-to-comprehend manner
- Covers key ratios & parameters to evaluate companies and build a robust portfolio
- Provides a practical guide for identifying quality stocks, with examples from the Indian market
- Does not hesitate to take a contrarian view & critically review the role of brokers and stock advisors
- Does not go very much beyond basic screening techniques for identifying quality stocks
- Minor thing, but the book has plenty of spelling & grammatical mistakes
It is easy to understand, makes sense and best of all it works.
Personally I believe "Buying Price is more important than selling price therefore I always prefer buying price where my risk is not more than 10-15%"
Though he has also emphasized that while investing risk has to be kept low there aren't any specific details about how to make sure the price we are buying is actually price with lower risk.
The content of book have smooth flow with several examples, there may come times you may want to jump chapters but not recommended, I would say jumping chapters would be foolish.
Finally the investing method taught will help you pick stocks with higher performance but only when they'll be available for lower valuations. Most likely majority of stocks that will fit under this method can only be found as soon as market will start recovering from a bear phase.
Recommend it to read carefully & apply while investing in the market and see the results.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Many insights which retail investors ignore or don't know.
Go for it