- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market: An Easy-To-Understand and Practical Guide for Every Investor Paperback – 14 Jul 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
866 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 866 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Approaches the basics in a clear and easy-to-comprehend manner
- Covers key ratios & parameters to evaluate companies and build a robust portfolio
- Provides a practical guide for identifying quality stocks, with examples from the Indian market
- Does not hesitate to take a contrarian view & critically review the role of brokers and stock advisors
- Does not go very much beyond basic screening techniques for identifying quality stocks
- Minor thing, but the book has plenty of spelling & grammatical mistakes
Also the pages are not of good quality, again I did not find this an issue as the quality of the words more than makes up for it. I highly recommend this book.
Recommend it to read carefully & apply while investing in the market and see the results.
But somehow I can't help but feel that it has oversimplified the analysis and selection of stocks. A short to-do list at the end could be misleading to the average beginner.
This is the author's first book. Also, he is pretty young as an investment consuktant/ financial advisor. Somewhere I do appreciate the effort, but can't escape the self marketing and at times pompousness of the author.
Although I may stand out for this contrarion review cos most ratings and reviews really suggest that they are floored by the book. And I do see where they are coming from. Reading this book does make one feel empowered to take the leap into stock markets.
I again reiterate that it's a well written book, but possibly should be followed with caution.
The process taught is awesome.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?