Autofy O2 Zed Full Face Flip Up Helmet (Black,M)
|Price:||1,197.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,002.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Standard size - M (580mm)
- Classic WWII German styling echoing yesteryear feels
- Black leather finishing, front emblem and distinct seam compliments the style of the helmet which almost feels like time travel
- Made of highly durable and sturdy polycarbonate outer material this hard shell can withstand heavy impact
- Polypropylene EPS inner lining works two ways both for comfort and safety by providing cushioning to the skull and adjacent areas
- Extra padding along the rim of the helmet that provides a perfect fit as well as prevents skidding of helmet in bumps
- Low profile design makes the helmet light in weight consequently making it comfortable for long rides
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Autofy O2 well understands the daily applications of a helmet for a rider from both utility and styling aspects. This understanding is well evident in this helmet that comes up with loaded features that enable it to score on both utility and functionality without compromising on styling. The IS:4151 certification speaks for itself regarding the safety. The lightweight build does not feels like a burden over the head or neck making it a best option for long rides, off-roading, dirt riding or motorcross biking. Other comfort oriented features include polypropylene EPS foam lining that provide cushioning for skull and adjacent areas keeping the wearer comfortable. The visor comes with scratch resistant technology which teams up with the chin ventilators to make the helmet fog free no matter how cold the outside conditions are. Even the chin strap has been carefully engineered so that it can be opened easily but at the same time does not let the helmet to fall off while riding on bumpy roads or being involve in sports activities. The main USP of the helmet is that though it looks completely dedicated to sports, it can be used very conveniently on a daily basis. All these features make this helmet a must have and can ideally go with Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 500, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic Desert Storm, Royal Enfield Bullet Electra, Royal Enfield Bullet Thunderbird 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Thunderbird 500, Avenger, Pulsar, Duke KTM, Harley Davidson, Yamaha FZ, R15, CBR, Ninja, Apache, Hayabusa and other bikes.