- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: General Press (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789380914602
- ISBN-13: 978-9380914602
- ASIN: 9380914601
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2.2 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,359 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Autobiography of a Yogi Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Paramahansa Yogananda was born in as Mukunda Lal Ghosh. He was an Indian yogi and guru.
Some of the books written by him are Karma and Reincarnation, How To Have Courage, Calmness and Confidence: The Wisdom Of Yogananda 1st Edition, The Bhagavad Gita 1st Edition and Whispers From Eternity 1st Edition.
At the age of 17, in the year 1910, he found his guru Swami Yukteswar Giri. Yogananda graduated with a B.A. from the Serampore College and in 1915 took vows to join the Swami Order. Here, he was given the name Swami Yogananda Giri. The Yogi established the Yogoda Satsanga Society of India in Ranchi. In 1920, he was sent to Boston to attend the International Congress of Religious Liberals. He lived in America for the next thirty years (1920-1952) and taught the soul-awakening techniques of Kriya Yoga to many people. Yogananda visited India in 1935, where he was given the monastic title of Paramahansa, which represents the highest spiritual attainment. The Yogi passed away in 1952 and his funeral service was attended by with hundreds of people in Los Angeles. On his twenty-fifth death anniversary, the Indian government issued a special commemorative stamp in his honour.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1,359 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Excellent book or I should say bestest product till date I have bought it.
Steve Jobs talked about it and gifted to his family. Virat Kohli tweeted about it.
PM launched stamp on Shri Paramhansa Yogananda and many more by many people.
Book consists chapter like PERFUME Saint , 2BODY Saint ...
Each chapter looks like an episode of a series name "Mystics " of India.
And also English used in books comprises a vast vocabulary for competition preparation also . You can read it like a fictional novel.
Page quality is very nice at a reasonable price near 120rs .
Also it consists a CD .
So powerful package for knowledge seekers.
It turns you into a believer even if you dont believe in anything.
Point to note:- This book shown is small in size with small font like a minibook. If you want to have a good normal big size hardcover book search for it on Amazon. One drawback of hardcover book is that you will not get audio CD with that book. It is only available with mini size book. So order accordingly.