AuraVR Ace vr headset with 42 mm adjustable VR glasses, integrated headphones, clicker button for Android phone, iphone. Inspired by Google Cardboard
This item is currently not in stock.
- AuraVR Ace VR Headset is made from finest quality plastic making it more durable and light in weight. This design is a successful result of indepth research, industry experience and customer feedbacks. It is inspired from Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift & Gear VR. It can support smart phones with varied sizes ranging from 4.5"-6".
- UNIQUE FEATURES - VR Headset comes with inbuilt button which works as a clicker thus ruling out requirement for any external triggering device like a magnetic button.
- Bigger 42 mm PMMA acrylic Lenses with 110 -120 FOV - Now get better viewing experience with premium quality optical grade resin lenses with wider increased Filed of View.
- Total Immersive experience with best in class quality head phones which are integrated with the VR headset. Just insert the cable into your phone's 3.5mm jack and feel the VR experience with sound. Additionally you can also control the volume through the buttons provided.
- Uninterrupted Experience - Now you need not remove your smart phone from headset for attending the calls as this headset comes with inbuilt mic and a single key press mechanism for attending calls.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
AuraVR Ace is a high quality vr headset 360 degree viewer device from the pioneers of Virtual Reality - AuraVR. This VR headset is used for enjoying VR Games, Videos, 3D Movies, Photosphere images & even the VR content based on Daydream platform. In this Ace series VR gear, we have included all the valuable feedback received from customers. It can support smart phones with varied sizes ranging from 4.2"- 6" and comes with a bundle of unique features. Because of IPD - Inter Pupillary Distance controller and distance adjuster, lenses can be adjusted according to individual eye sight and face structure. The AuraVR Ace virtual reality gear is inspired by Google Cardboard and certain features of Oculus rift.
AuraVR Ace Unique features-
Inbuilt Button: AuraVR Ace VR Headset comes with an inbuilt button which works as a clicker thus ruling out requirement for any external triggering device like a magnetic button or clicker.
Integrated Wireless Headphones & Mic: Total Immersive experience with best in class quality head phones which are integrated with the VR headset. Just insert the attached cable into your phone's 3.5mm jack and feel the VR experience with sound. Additionally you can also control the volume through the volume control buttons. One can also attend calls without removing the phone from headset. provided.
Bigger lenses with increased FOV: AuraVR Ace comes with bigger 42 mm PMMA lenses with increased Field Of View Of 110 - 120 degrees thus offering a better viewing experience.
Easy Phone Insertion: The mobile holder does not has any clipper to hold the mobile phone rather user has to just slide the phone in mobile holder and adjust the platform according to phone size. Because of absence clipper, their will not be any issue of unwanted key (volume/power) pressing.
Top customer reviews
The VR headset comes in a sturdy packing that says that you can play 360 degrees, 3D videos and VR supported games. Within the box there are soft lens cleaner fabric and user manual along with AuraVR Ace. The user manual gives a detailed description on technical specifications and step-by-step guide to how to use and launch a VR app. A bonus point it earns for giving a comprehensive list of various VR apps compatible with Android and iOS both.
* Built quality: The headset is lightweight and the built quality is also good.
* Front Mobile Phone Panel: The front panel to place the phone opens only when the button on its head is pressed. Simply slide in a phone and close it. Here it should be noted that mobile phones only upto 5.5 inches size can fit in.
* Inbuilt headphones: The headphones are adjustable and stretchable. There is an inbuilt 3.5mm jack that when inserted into the mobile phone makes the VR experience aurally immersive too.
* Adjustable Good Quality Lenses: The 42 mm resin coated lenses are of premium quality. They can be adjusted to inter-pupillary distance and focal distance. The field of view (FoV) is possible upto 120 degree.
* Touch Screen Button: Replacing the magnetic trigger, there is a button on its rear side to perform all actions. Start, stop, shoot
the videos or games. You can also attend calls by pressing this button even while you are using the headset.
* Volume Controller: There is also a volume controller next to it.
* Compatibility: Here, I’d say AuraVR Ace has increased its scope. Due to its multi-utility touch screen button, even those without magnetometer/compass sensors can go with it. The gyro sensor is a prerequisite only if you want to view 360degree content.
My VR Experience
The experience after using it for two days has been good. The sound quality deserves a special mention. I especially enjoyed AuraVR’s newly launched AuraVR Cinema app. You can watch offline content in our mobile phone in VR headset with this app.
* Reasonable Price
* Good built quality
* Adjustable lenses
* Inbuilt stretchable headphones
* Volume controller
* Inbuiit action clicker
* Nice sound quality
* Calls can be attended while using VR headset
* Feels dizzy if used for longer time
I could get a feel of VR and look around in virtual worlds, ride on roller coasters etc. My 8 year old son also enjoyed, but soon after he doesn't really asks for it much. I liked going through solar system and looking at the planets. I showed 360 deg. photos of religious and other places to my wife and she liked it. It feels you are standing there and you can look all around everywhere. I think there are not many great VR apps as of now for Android.
I have Le 2 phone which has full HD screen 1920x1080 but still the experience is not that great, the clarity is lacking. I need to adjust focus distance every time as it returns to default once you take out phone. I feel dizzy after use. I guess for a more satisfying experience one needs to get something more elaborate set up such as Oculus. But that would cost 10 times more. Phone also get hot quickly as screen brightness should be turned full (and is turned full by Google Cardboard app). There is no scan code with this VR goggle, but I used the scan code of My VR Goggles which I earlier planned to buy but suddenly price increased to 3999 from 2999 and hence I went for this one. Now I see the price of My VR is back to 2999. Basically I think these are same.
Please don't buy any VR Goggle if your phone doesn't have gyroscope. With gyroscope you can "look around" as you turn head, click buttons (there is a pointer that moves as you move head, and you hold it over a button for 2-3 seconds to click the button). Without gyroscope it will not be possible, you will NOT get VR experience. I bought Le 2 because it had gyro, while most Motos in similar price range did not have it.