- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
AuraVR Light Weight Virtual Reality Headset with 42 MM Adjustable VR Glasses and Inbuilt Clicker Button for Smartphone upto 5.5 inches
|Sale:||698.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||901.00 (56%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- AuraVR Go VR headset comes with an unique inbuilt clicker button that can be used in vr mode for performing clicking action. Additionally we are providing remote controller.
- VR headset comes with 2 way adjustable 42 MM optical grade VR glasses. One can adjust Interpupillary distance (IPD) along with the focal length using the knobs provided.
- 3D VR device is compact, light in weight (weighing just 148 grams) and has breathable cushion along the edges thus 3D glasses can be used comfortably for experiencing virtual reality on smartphone.
- The ergonomic and open case design of 3d virtual reality glasses permits quick mobile heat dissipation, AR - augmented reality support as well as ease of use for external earphone/headphone.
- VR box package includes a virtual reality headset, adjustable 3 way headstrap, remote controller and an instruction manual
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Warranty Details for this offer10 days free replacement against manufacturing defect.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
AuraVR virtual reality plastic VR headset is a premium quality Made In India headset which has already marked its presence in the field of virtual reality viewing devices for smart phones . Since the product is being sold directly to the customers without any middle man, it allows us to sell this Google cardboard inspired plastic vr headset at such a low price.-- At GetCardboard, we not only sell products but believe in making relationship with our esteemed customers by offering the best value for their money. -- We have dedicated customer support team who can be contacted on any business day for assistance regarding any issue being faced. -- AuraVR plastic VR headset along with premium quality lenses, comes with some unique features like anti sliding cushion which holds the smart phone tightly in the headset, open slit side design so that even the bigger phones can be supported and above all it comes with a adjustable head strap which makes it easier for you to use the product for longer duration that too keeping your hands free. -- Unlike other vr headsets, it comes with a magnetic trigger which is required in certain gaming applications but for this trigger to work, phone must have magnetometer sensor. -- Using AuraVR vr headset is very easy as one just need to open the locks from top, insert the phone with application on in the headset, close the lid, adjust head strap as per your comfort level and experience the world of virtual reality. -- You can enjoy 3D movies, enjoy virtual reality tours, 360 degree videos, play VR games etc. -- For enjoying 360 degree videos, phone must have a gyro sensor as it will track your head movement." Pre-requisite for Best results: 1.Mobile Phone Screen pixel density2.Quality of content being viewed (HD or normal) 3.Screen size to Mobile phone size ratio 4.Availability of Sensors like gyro sensors, proximity sensor etc in phone used "
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) For a cheap first time VR experience, this is quite a good package for the price. The materials used are of good enough quality and the strap and magnetic trigger are good additions.
2) Setting up was a breeze, just scan the QR code and you're good to go.
2) The customer support is very admirable. I was contacted by a Mr.Vijay, who collected feedback on the product for further improving it. I was even offered a replacement for the broken locks on the headset.
In the current market where the customer is forgotten right after the purchase is said and done, this is quite refreshing to see.
And now for the cons:
1) The plastic used for the headset is fine overall, but the locking mechanism is too weak. Mine broke within a week of use.
2) Comfort is a big problem as there is no cushioning for the nose part.
3) Inserting and removing the phone can be a headache. I found it quite annoying inserting my phone (Note 4) into the headset as I was always hitting some button or option on-screen.
4) This is not exactly a flaw, but Google itself needs to improve the VR landscape a bit. There is no exit button for most of the apps and switching between VR and non VR UI can be a pain.
Overall, this is a very good choice for a first time VR experience and it's totally worth the money. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us in the future.
720p phones are good for animated videos and beginner level games. For video experience go for higher end VR and high resolution phones (min1080p).
1) Some sort of cushioning near the nose cut out and on the head band (near to where the ears would be).
2) A different phone locking system, as it is a bit difficult to put the lock back in especially since we have to do it multiple times.
3) Option to switch magnet on either sides (just give one magnet, we can switch as per our phones magnet location)
4) A larger camera cut out.
Cons: poor design of the tab used lock the back piece with the device. This is attached using 4 plastic Lock pins. You have to remove at least 2 pins to insert and remove your phone. The pins are very hard to open and once you do that 3-4 times the pins will break. Mine broke in 5 days. Other design issue is lack of padding for your nose. It will hurt after a while. The third issue I found is the small FOV. I have a 6 inch phone. You can see only the center part of the screen through this device