Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBL Professional Headphones - Blue
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBL Professional Headphones - Blue
UPGRADED VERSION OF ATH-M50 As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals. Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers. Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils. Collapsible for space-saving portability. Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening. Also available in Black ATH-MX50BK.
Compare with similar items
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Black)
Audio-Technica ATH-M40X Professional Studio Monitor Over-ear Headphones (Black)
Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)
Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Black)
Brainwavz HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Bajaao||Bajaao||Cambium_SLP||Electric-Deals||Brainwavz Audio India|
|Connectivity Technology||—||wired-3.5mm single pin||Wired-3.5 MM Single Pin||wired-3.5mm single pin||wired-3.5mm single pin||wired-3.5mm single pin|
|Fit Type||—||over-ear||Over ear||in-ear||over-ear||Over-Ear|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||28.96 x 25.4 x 10.41 Centimetres||28.96 x 25.4 x 10.41 Centimetres||28.96 x 25.4 x 10.41 Centimetres||17.78 x 5.08 x 7.62 Centimetres||28.96 x 25.4 x 10.41 Centimetres||17.02 x 11.94 x 24.13 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||0.95 kg||285 grams||240 grams||113 grams||0.82 kg||454 grams|
|Model Number||ATH-M50xBL||ATH-M50x||AUD ATHM40X||ATHCLR100BK||ATH-M30x||HM5|
|Special Feature||headband; over-ear||over-ear||over-ear||in-ear||Over-ear||Dj-Style|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They are really comfortable, one could wear them like for hours, without any trouble. The ears also don't get too hot on wearing them too.
2. The sound quality is top-notch. Clear and Loud.
3. The Bass of the headphones is also balanced and not too much. You won't feel the heavy thumps is these headphones. So, after listening them once, you won't like the cheaper, flimsy ones.
4. The colour scheme of the headphones is funky and new. The copper pads with the blue plastic, looks different.
5. The build quality is great and will surely endure some twists and bents, but I won't risk to test them.
1. The guys at AT should provide atleast a hard case of the headphones to keep them protected. I didn't like the soft case.
Lastly, I would say if you are buying your first pair of headphones and want a little pricey ones, then they are worth the buy. The sound quality and build of the headphones is excellent. It already has pretty rave reviews of them all over the internet. Do have a look at them to suffice your mind before buying them.
The build quality is more than average. AT used a high quality plastic to make the headphones. But it is prone to crack if it suffers a over 4 foot fall.
They are Super-Duper Comfortable and as I mix music I found these very comfy.
The only thing that lacked was a good carrying case. The pouch that comes with it only protects it from dust and scratches. It would've been nice if AT could at least sell a case externally, but it would not affect my rating.
You do not need to burn-in these headphones they are perfect out of the box. Plus you don't need an external amp unless you device has a very bad sound output capacity.
If you have got a spare 13k Rupees and you love music then just go for it. You will never regret it.
Sounds great both in quality and loudness.
Made from good quality material.leather foams
Only con is dat since made of leather in an year lots off wear and tear happens coating skinss off
But still feels good but looks bad
They sounds perfect.
I also purchased a small Amplifier FiiO E11K and audio quality has gradually increased now. Also the basehead inside me can finally shut up now.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Anyway, the headphones are amazing.Read more