Ion Audio Cassette Adapter Bluetooth Music Receiver
|Price:||2,863.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,137.00 (28%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Turns your car's cassette deck into a Bluetooth music receiver
- Enables hands-free phone calls using the built-in microphone and your car's speakers
- 4 hours of use with built-in rechargeable battery
- Powers on and off when inserted into and ejected from deck
- Includes USB charging cable
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Generic Tape to Mp3 Convert PC USB Cassette Capture Player with USB Headphones Software CD
ION Audio Tape2PC USB Cassette Deck
Segolike USB Cassette Tape to MP3 Converter Player Convert into USB Flash Drive/Flash Memory/Pen drive, No Need Computer
Maxell XL-II90 90-Minute Blank Audio Cassette
Maxell UR-60 Blank Audio Cassette Tape - 8 Pack (109085)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||31.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JollyBuy||Koool Kart||Cart2India SLP||Cart Bay||RAINBOW MARKETING||iBhejo|
|Item Dimensions||10.26 x 6.58 x 1.22 Centimetres||—||41.91 x 22.22 x 13.33 Centimetres||—||10.79 x 6.98 x 1.27 Centimetres||13.72 x 10.92 x 6.86 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||—||—||4 kg||314 grams||68 grams||476 grams|
|Model Number||Cassette Adapter Bluetooth||—||iTR01||a23a1f2d541ff0bdc0e1c33e75eccaaf||139410||109085|
Without any complicated installation or cables or any tangled tape, this cassette adapter for Bluetooth turns your cassette deck into a Bluetooth music receiver, so you can stream music from any Bluetooth music player or phone. Just pop this unit in and it automatically turns on. You'll also enjoy hands-free phone calls using your car speakers. Includes a long-lasting rechargeable battery for even the longest road trips, a USB charging cable, a Quick start guide and a safety and warranty manual.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This cassette adapter is an elegant way to use Bluetooth technology bring an older car into the 21st century without a bunch of unsightly wires. In my case, we are talking about a 2000 Lexus ES300. The audio quality of music and/or Google map directions from my iPhone with the cassette Bluetooth link is excellent. Unlike some other wired cassette adapters I've tried to use in the past, there are no annoying motor noises from the cassette player.
There is a clever compartment where an external wired microphone can be released to hang outside the cassette door. The microphone has acceptable sensitivity and clarity during phone calls, although it is perhaps not as crisp as some noise cancelling Bluetooth headsets. The microphone is also a switch that can also be used to answer or disconnect calls by squeezing it.
The power management is very good. The built in lithium ion batteries provide several hours of Bluetooth connectivity (I have not yet tested the full range duration but initial indications are that the claims are reasonable). The fact that you can automatically terminate battery drain by ejecting the cassette or disconnecting the Bluetooth signal (after 15 minutes) by carrying your phone out of range is very intuitive.
My only complaint is that the micro USB port on the side of the cassette (used to recharge the lithium ion batteries) it is located toward the bottom of the cassette rather than toward the top. The reason that is important is that, if that were not the case, then it might be possible to attached a micro USB power supply to the cassette while it was being used. While that would add an extra wire protruding from the cassette deck, it would completely eliminate any "range anxiety" concerns due to the depletion of the lithium ion batteries as they would always be continuously charging. What a difference a few millimeters might have made!
P. S.: I solved the power problem by buying two blu-tooth cassettes (granted, more expense). The plan was for one to charge in the car from a cigarette power adapter while the other transmits. The problem was that every time I swapped out the cassettes the new one was dead within minutes. I tried many things and finally concluded that the cassette being charged while the car was running was being drained when the ignition key was off. I now keep the charged spare cassette isolated and this seems to have solved the problem. When it is time to swap cassettes, I bring the drained one home to charge overnight.
P. S. S.: I noticed many comments about poor sound quality. I find mine excellent, but I had to first fiddle with both the smart phone volume and the cassette deck volume controls to find the best combination of settings for good sound quality.
1. Carefully peel off invisible plastic film over Ion cassette’s metal play head. You may swear it is not there at first, and then it is very difficult to remove w/o scratching the head. It took me over 5 minutes and I had to use a dentist’s metal pick and a tweezers. With the plastic still on the sound quality was fairly bad. With it off it sounded as good as an actual, high-quality cassette.
2. Clean the metal play head with a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol thoroughly. Wet & dry with Q-tip repeatedly until all adhesive residue is gone.
3. Turn switch on (little switch on side of cassette) and watch blue light blink.
4. Go into phone’s “Settings”, then select & pair with the Ion for the first time
5. Turn Ion’s little switch off. Never turn switch to “on” again except to pair with new device.
6. Insert cassette into player. You will hear the plastic wheels spinning, which is annoying but when music plays you won’t hear it. The spin of the wheels turn the device “On” automati-cally after a few seconds. (or turns the Ion cassette “Off” if it was already turned “On” by the little switch!)
7. Wait at least five seconds after wheels start spinning, and then open phone’s Settings and se-lect the “Cassette BT” bluetooth device. It should pair within a few seconds. Mine would not pair automatically unless I went into phone’s Bluetooth settings every time.
8. If it will not pair, or pairs but doesn’t play sound, then remove the cassette and re-insert the opposite side up. Auto-Reverse button (if your player has one) did NOT work, but physi-cally flipping the Ion cassette did work.
9. To find the best sound quality (and avoid distortion), experiment with altering the phone’s volume setting. For some music sources (iTunes “Music” app on iPhone) it sounded best with phone volume at 7/8 of maximum. For others (Rhapsody streaming), setting phone volume low, at about ¼ volume, sounded best while above ½ volume the distortion was aw-ful.
10. After setting phone volume once, alter playback volume with cassette player’s volume con-trol thereafter, NOT with the phone.
11. Clean the metal play head with a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol occasionally (especially if you ac-cidentally touch it). This makes a noticeable difference in sound quality.