- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude ... Change Your Life! Paperback – 15 May 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jeff Keller is the founder and president of Attitude Is Everything, Inc. For more than 20 years, he delivered presentations on attitude and motivation. He is the author of the book Here's to Your Success, which contains 62 of his most popular essays. Jeff is a native New Yorker and has the accent to prove it. To contact him, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
747 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 747 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The major takeaways from this book are-
Attitude is everything. Even in the worst cases, you have an option to choose your attitude: how’d you respond to that problem.
You can’t ignore negative thoughts altogether. Instead, you can try indulging more positive thoughts. The positive thoughts should dominate your negative thoughts.
Visualize your success. Be clear about the things and goals you want to achieve
Be committed to yourself. Make “no matter what” type habits. Like, I read and write daily, no matter what.
Learn how to turn your problems into opportunities. Adversities change our perspectives and teach us important life-lessons.
Your words carry more importance than you realize. Always be careful and keep a check on what words are you using often and they tend to imply.
Whenever someone asks “Hey, how are you?” Reply with “Amazing! Awesome! Wonderful!” instead of plain”fine, or Okay”. Heck, I often reply with “I am AWESOME!” It feels AMAZING.
Stop Complaining. Instead, count your blessings. This one practice can change your whole lifestyle.
Heaven helps those who act. Be a man of action.
Add up more positive people in your life and cut off the toxic people that are compromising your mental peace.
Confront your fears. This is by far one of the most difficult tasks. Do it, and you’ll be way ahead than a lot of people.
Get out of your comfort zone. Chances are, you’ll fail, initially. That’s the thing. Come up, fail as quickly as possible, and then learn from it. Improve accordingly.
Patience and perseverance are the keys to longer run. And, life is not a sprint as we know.
After reading this you can go for
👉 The secret -by Rhonda Byrne
👉The ultimate secret to getting absolutely everything you want- by Mike Hernacki.
How to win friends and influence people +
The power of your subconscious mind
= ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING.
Well if you don't have time for reading but anyway please make some time to read this book named Attitude is everything. This book can change your life if you take lessons seriously mentioned in this book.Nice short book.I love it.
Great book. I think everyone should read it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?