- Hardcover: 395 pages
- Publisher: Nikaya Trust - Rishi Prakasana Sabha; Ist edition edition (2017)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 8193056930
- ISBN-13: 978-8193056936
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 18.5 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#93,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1958 in Hinduism (Books)
Atmatirtham - Life and Teachings of Sri Sankaracharya (Hindi) (Hindi) Hardcover – 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Book:
This sacred book deals with the life and teachings of the greatest Acharya of Hinduism - Sri Sankara Bhagavadpada. This is not a historical biography of the Acharya, but a magnificent independent Vedantic epic. While unravelling the life of the great Master, sparks of profound spiritual insights flash forth. The Majesty of the teachings and the glory of the teacher open the sluice gates of deep peace and give a glimpse of our true nature. In the course of the narration, the doubts, which a seeker may have regarding Vedanta and spiritual practices, are clarified. A devout reader of this text is sure to have the experience of the sacred pilgrimage along with the enlightened Sage, from Kerala to Kedar. Bhakti, Jnana and Vairgaya seep in to one's heart while absorbing the divine life. In this, the divine story of the Acharya is freely rendered. More than facts, the highest goal, Self-realisation, is always kept in the background of the subject matter. This indeed is the story of spiritual India, the story of Sanatana Dharma.
About the Author:
Sri Venkataraman is an Acharya of Vedanta. He resides in the holy Arunachala (Tiruvannamalai). He was born in Nochur in Palakkad (Kerala). Brought up in the orthodox Vedic tradition, he had profound exposure to vedanta jnana at the tender age of fourteen. His talks and writings on jnana and bhakti have already made him a legend.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.