ASUS GL502VT-FY026T (BLACK)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Intel i7-6700HQ (2.0 GHz Up to 3.5GHz, 6M) 6th Gen
- 16GB DDR 4 / 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- NV GTX 970M 6GB DDR5 / 15.6" Full HD
- 1 x USB 3.1 TYPE C port(s) / 3 x USB 3.0 port / 1 x mini Display Port / 1 x HDMI / 1 x SD card reader
- Windows 10 / 2 Year Warranty
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for ASUS GL502VT-FY026T
ASUS GL502VT-FY026T (BLACK) Laptop
Compare with similar items
ASUS GL553VE-FY168T 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i7-7700HQ/8GB/128GB SSD/1TB/Windows 10/4GB Graphics), Black
Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501VI-XS74 15.6-inches Gaming Laptop (GTX 1080/Intel Core i7/512GB/16GB DDR4)
Asus GL502VM-FY230T 15.6-inch Laptop (7th Gen Core i7-7700HQ/8GB/1TB/Windows 10/6GB Graphics), Myst Black
ACER Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel Quad Core I7 Processor, Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics, 15.6" Full HD, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Red Backlit Keyboard, Metal Chassis, G3-571-77QK- VR Ready
Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 15.6-inch Laptop (7th Gen Core i7-7700HQ/8GB/1TB/Windows 10 with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016/4GB Graphics)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||85.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Scion||GadgetsAccessories™||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Shop-The-World||Deal-Expert|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||—||Wireless||—||Wireless||ethernet; bluetooth; usb; hdmi||Wireless|
|Processor (CPU) Model||—||Core i7||Core i7||Core i7||Core i7||Core i7|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||—||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor (CPU) Speed||2 GHz||3.8 GHz||2.8 GHz||3.8 GHz||3.8 GHz||3.8 GHz|
|Display Size||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||—||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||—||Nvidia GeForce GTX1060||GTX 1060||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti|
|Hard disk Description||—||—||—||—||Flash Memory Solid State||—|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||1 TB||512 GB||1 TB||256 GB||1 TB|
|Item Weight||2.2 kg||2.49 kg||2.22 kg||2.24 kg||2.7 kg||2.76 kg|
|Operating System||windows_10||Windows 10||Windows||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 with Office 2016 Home and Student|
From the manufacturer
Experience unmatched performance with ROG Strix GL502's 6th-generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor combined with a discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics with full Microsoft DirectX 12 support.
The latest hardware gives you efficient, powerful performance for heavy gaming or productive multitasking such as live streaming and video editing.
With a profile measuring just 23.5 millimetre and tipping the scales at a lightweight 2.2 kilogram, ROG Strix GL502 has an ultra-portable design that fits snugly in a messenger bag or backpack. Whether you're waiting for your flight, kicking back at a café, or at a LAN tournament, you can game just about anywhere!
Beautiful IPS Panel
ROG Strix GL502 utilizes a 15-inch panel with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology to give you wide 178° viewing angles so there's no colour shift even when you're viewing it from extreme positions. Full HD or 4K UHD? The choice is yours.
Intelligent Thermal Design
The Hyper Cool Duo-Copper cooling system uses heat pipes and a dual fan system to cool the CPU and GPU independently. This design maximizes cooling efficiency to give ROG Strix GL502 the stability required for intense gaming marathons.
USB Type-C Connectivity and Mini DisplayPort
The reversible USB Type-C port gives you easier device connections and hyper-fast 10Gbps data transfer speeds via USB 3.1 Gen 1. Transferring a 2GB movie file just takes less than 2 seconds to complete!
You can even hook up ROG Strix GL502 to a larger display via mini DisplayPort for an even more immersive gaming experience.
Up to 16GB of DDR4
ROG Strix GL502 is fitted with up to 16GB of DDR4 RAM, the latest standard in memory. Benefit from the improved speed, capacity, and lower power consumption of the newest generation to really boost your gaming experience.
SSD for Superfast Loading Speeds
NVMe PCIe SSD gives you superfast data access speeds so you spend less time waiting. ROG Strix GL502 boots up faster, loads apps quicker, and gives you shorter in-game loading times so you stay immersed and focused on the game.
Don't stop at a blazing fast SSD. Equip your ROG Strix GL502 with up to a SATA 2TB 2.5' HDD for an abundance of storage space.
ROG Strix GL502 has a specially-designed chiclet gaming keyboard with red-backlit scissor-switch keys that offer you 1.6 millimetre of travel distance for tactile keystrokes. It also features highlighted WASD keys so you know where your hands need to be.
Filter Out All Ambient Noise
The array microphones are designed to filter out ambient noise, which means that even if you're at a LAN party or some other loud environment, your voice is still clearly heard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Light weight and speed is relatively good
2. Display is too good
3. gaming at its best - Graphic card rocks
4. looks sexy and touchpad is too good
1. its 5400 rpm HDD & not 7200 rpm as claimed in amazon specs
2, 2 x 8 GB ram & not 1x16 GB - so expanding will cost you more
3. no DVD as claimed in amazon specs
I love my choice and one of the ASUS best product. However gave 3 star only because of wrong claims by AMAZON - Before placing the order, they do claimed that its 1x16GB RAM & 7200 RPM HDD - I wrote a personal mail to them and they gave written confirmation based on which i placed the order.
of the brushed black finish and orange lighting makes it more lively than AW and also works out 30K lesser
Pros: 1) The 6700hq @2.59 GHz
2) The 970m, (I know pascal variant is/will be out so try to go for 1060 or the 1070).
3) Screen, crisp 1080p LCD Panel, great viewing angles on the display.
4) Aesthetics, photos don't do this bad boy justice! Have to see it in person to realise its compactness, and the orange-black color scheme just kills it! (Also to mention the backlight on the back of the display, speaks for itself if you haven't noticed yet)
5) Solid thermal management, directs the heat away from your hands, wouldnt feel it unless you touch the portion above the keyboard.
6) The awesome reddish orange backlit keyboard! Good key travel and pretty accurate.
7) Compact form-factor, just compare this to the Y50-70 or the other GL series laptops, you will be surprised. Light weight, pretty slim and portable!
There are many other good things about this machine which I can keep on listing, but now let's take a look at some cons:
1) The processor reaches around 85-90 °C when it comes stock, so I suggest go to the maximum power settings of the processor (in Windows) and set it to 80-85%. Don't worry the 6700hq even if running at these percentages doesn't affect gaming peeformance, no bottlenecks at all. In fact, I was experiencing stuttering issues when the processor was at 100% lmao.
2) Ofcourse I am nit picking here, because these cons wouldn't give this laptop a run for the money. Now coming to the web camera, it is 720p, whereas even the Y50-70 has a 1080p web camera.
3) The build is sturdy but the screen has flex on the back side which I am not 100% comfortable with.
4) Comes with a little bloatware but nothing too 'in the way on your face'.
5) Slightly above average battery capacity, but no complaints as I have the laptop plugged in while gaming.
Now some tips and tricks that may help you:
• As mentioned earlier, underclock the processor to 85% or 80% to avoid overheating. Now my lappy stays at 70°C instead of 85°C.
• Buy a Deepcool Multicore laptop cooling pad for this, lowers the temps by around 5-7°C.
• The TDP of this laptop is high as it is gaming oriented, so it is designed to always be plugged in, don't worry about the battery (The Power adapter that comes with it is of 180W).
• Install MSI Afterburner and RivaStats Tuner, it helps you to keep the temps, frames etc in check.
• You can overclock the GPU by 135MHz and Memory by +300. These limits are set by Nvidia and you can safely get around 7-10 FPS boost in almost every game. This overclock raises the temps of the GPU to 75°C, from 70°C (stock)
• Un-install Asus Gamefirst IV, it messes up your ping in online games.
Well, that's it! This is my first REAL review of a product I genuinly like, and hope that the reader finds this helpful. One advice: Don't buy laptops from India if you want to go the gaming route, simply qay overpriced. Build a PC instead or get a cheaper laptop. Trust me, you won't ever need this much power except when you are a contwnt creator or a gamer. I am a tech geek by heart jai hind!
Also the specs mentioned above are not correct, the memory is expendable only to 24 gb and the usb type-c is a 3.0 not 3.1.
Lastly the bag Asus is providing with the laptop is not even designed for this unit, the laptop won't even fit the bag.
Just to clarify the doubt about the sad, it has a 256 gb pcie 3x4 ssd.