Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 77.00 Delivery charge
+ 89.00 Delivery charge
Astrology and Timing of Marriage: A Scientific Approach: A Group Research Based on over 200 Charts with Navamsha: Hindu Astrology Series Paperback – 1 Jan 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Astrology and Timing of Marriage: A Scientific Approach: A Group Research Based on
Astrology and Timing Of Marriage ( A Scientific Approach) The study was conducted on 218 charts. In all the cases marriage had taken place and the date of marriage and other data has been given along with the result of applying the parameters on the charts. The results of the research have been tabulated for the parameters from P 1 to P 8 below. It was noted that • Paramater 1 [Connection of Vimshottari Mahadasha (MD), Antardasha (AD) lords with Lagna or 7H or Lagna Lord (LL) or 7L of D1/D9 or planets associated with them] applied to all the cases (100%). • Parameter 2 [Chara Antar Dasha making a connection with Darakarak (DK), Darakarak Navamsha (DKN), Dara Pada (DP), Up-Pada (UP) lagna or 7th lord of D1 or D9] applied to 210 charts (96%). • Parameter 3 [Transiting Jupiter's aspects on Vivah Saham] applied to 167 cases (77%). • Parameter 4 [The Saturn and Jupiter activating Lagna, 7H, LL, 7L] applied to 186 cases (85%). • Parameter 5 [LL. and the 7L of native making a connection in transit] applied to 214 cases (98%). • Parameter 6 [ Jupiter activating natal Venus in male charts and natal Mars in female chart] applied in 149 charts (68%). • Parameter 7 [Sun and/or most planets around Lagna or 7H] applied to 153 cases (70%). • Parameter 8 [ LL transiting in/near 7H or 7L transiting in/near Lagna) applied to 128 cases (59%).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- the problem with this book is they gave studies of chart mentioning marriage date, only few parameters that's it.
- it is difficult to apply while studying on chart. they did not mention why this particular period gave the marriage , like this.
- only by mentioning the date any one can elaborate why marriage happened in the respective period.
- they should have elaborate more about timing of marriage and how to narrow down the period.
- 218 chart and you r looking which parameter got 100% and which 50 % .
- this is not i was expecting from this book.