- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
AspectJ in Action: Enterprise AOP with Spring Applications
Our Price: To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
is a well-known expert in enterprise Java, especially in the area
of AOP. He is the author of Mannings AspectJ in Action, the best-selling book on
AOP and AspectJ that has been lauded by industry experts for its presentation of
practical and innovative AOP applications to solve real-world problems.
Ramnivas, a Spring framework committer, is also a very active presenter at leading
industry events, and has been an active member of both the AspectJ and Spring
communities from their beginnings.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The book is a pleasure to read and well organized. It is fairly detailed, but builds out concepts gradually - you will see the same topic discussed multiple times, with increasing level of detail. I like the writing style, and found it is easy to absorb
I was wondering if it requires a substantial knowledge of Spring - it does not. In fact, most of AspectJ is outside of Spring anyway.
The book mentions Spring multiple times, and so far my basic grasp of Spring was sufficient
AOP is key technology, and well worth learning. The promise is that you will write code which is less cluttered, and concentrate on core logic. I came to a realization that AOP is useful in many situations, outside of classical logging and transaction handling
Overall this is a great book. Highly recommended!
Part 1 Understand AOP and AspectJ
1. Discovering AOP
2. Introduction AspectJ
3. Understanding the joint point model
4. Modifying behavior with dynamic crosscutting
5. Modifying structure with static crosscutting
6. Aspects: putting it all together
7. Diving into the AspectJ syntax
8. AspectJ weaving models
9. Integration with Spring
Part 2 Applications of AspectJ with Spring
10. Monitoring techniques
11. Policy enforcement: Keeping your design intact
12. Learning design patterns.
13. Implementing concurrency control
14. Managing transactions
15. Securing applications
16. Improving domain logic
17. Taking the next step
Appendix A - Setting up the example
Appendix B - Using Ant with AspectJ
Appendix C - Using Maven with AspectJ
Some sections are not fully completed. Other than that, it is a very good book.
The AOP material is comprehensive, easy to understand with lots of real example code to try out.