- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Asian Hobby Crafts Flower Making Floral Tape, Green
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Floral tape width: 12mm length: 14yards (13meters approx )
- Strong stretchable paper tape with wax coating for providing a strong hold to any surface its wrapped around
- Perfect utility to provide a natural finish to your floral arrangement
- Available in 4 colours
- For other flower making items or any craft related products, click on 'Asian Hobby Crafts' under the title
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flower making essentials. All flower making crafts require pollens, wired velvet leaves, floral tapes, stocking or organdie cloth or duplex crepe paper to make flowers and of course wires in different thickness and colours to make stems and branches. Here we have all kinds of materials in all colours and variety possible, available to fulfil all kinds of flower making ideas and projects. Floral paper tape. Size 12mm x 20 yards in each roll. Colours: leaf green, moss green, white and brown. These are imported original quality paper tapes used just for flower making. Very high quality all weather tapes which will neither loosen or dry with change of weather. Method of using: simply roll over the required wired with little stretched grip and rotating the wire with finger and thumb, this will stick the tape nicely and firmly without loosing over. These tapes use wax-glue so never get dried for long time.