- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Asian Hobby Crafts 292 Emboss Painting Kit
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Asian Hobby Crafts emboss painting black velvet cloth size : 16x22 inches
- The kit contains 8 different pearl colour, white base coat, paint brush and glitter
- When the cloth is ironed, it gives a 3-d appearance and hence the name emboss
- Upto 200 designs are available in our catalogue
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Emboss painting is a form of painting on a cloth which when ironed, appears to be raised or embossed, giving it a beautiful 3-d appearance. A wide variety of over 200 designs is listed in our catalogue. Steps to create: 1. Spread the cloth on an appropriate base to be ironed. 2. Make sure all four edges are tightly stretched. Apply hot iron on the backside of the cloth. 3. Remove the iron when whole design is embossed. 4. After embossing, apply base coat on the embossed part. 5. Let it dry for upto 10-15 mins. 6. Apply the pearl shining colours according to your preference or take ideas from the reference picture. 7. For outlining, use sketch pens.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|