- Hardcover: 396 pages
- Publisher: Sri Sri Publications Trust; 1 edition (2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9380592833
- ISBN-13: 978-9380592831
- Package Dimensions: 23.4 x 15.5 x 3.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #23,586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ashtavakra Gita Hardcover – 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Book: Ashtavakra Gita Ashtavakra Gita directly introduces to the ways to attain the higher states of consciousness. This is the most simple and comprehensive discourse on Ashtavakra Gita Ashtavakra Gita is a discourse by H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on the dialogue that had taken place between King Janak and Ashtavakra, a great sage of his times. H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has elaborated on the verses of Ashatavakra and presented them in a very manner which is not only very simple to understand but also applicable in our day to day lives with clarity and power that are rarely matched. 16 DVDs contain 33 sessions of talks on various subjects. It is recommended that each session is to be heard each day continuously for 33 days without break. Ashtavakra Gita is many times referred as the highest knowledge on the planet. It is not meant for those who have never done any spiritual practice or meditated in life. The other great knowledge are The Bhagwad Gita was given admist a great war, in time of strife and upheavelment. But Ashtavakra Gita was given in peace, in the serene environment of a royal palace. About the Author: H H Sri Sri Ravi Shankar His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a spiritual leader and humanitarian, was born in 1958 in southern India. He was often found deep in meditation as a child. At the age of four, he astonished his teachers by reciting the Bhagavad Gita. To Globalise the knowledge of leading a happy, strees-free life, H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar established an international educational and humanitarian NGO- The Art of Living is one of the largest voluntary organizations in the world
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now this is 'The Gita' for me.
No other Gita holds any attraction for me now.
This is my book of life, celebration, and liberation.
Every seeker must read this book atleast once if not over and over to assimilate the knowledge into one's routine.
But would have been great if the Sanskrit slokas were split into individual words and translated. That way we'd know exactly on what part of the sloka the explanations were given. And also would have helped improve our Sanskrit vocabulary.