- Paperback: 218 pages
- Publisher: Random House (31 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184006230
- ISBN-13: 978-8184006230
- ASIN: 8184006233
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,79,519 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #24872 in Business, Strategy & Management (Books)
Ascent: A Practising Manager's Growth Mantra Paperback – 31 Jul 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
About the Author
Amit Chatterjee is the Managing Director of the Sartorius India Group of companies. It is operating from the year 2002. He has a post-graduate degree in Chemistry and a diploma in Practicing Management from Insead, France and Master of Management from McGill University, Canada.
He is a certified leadership trainer for international managers, representing the Sartorius Group worldwide. He is a highly-knowledgeable person who is dedicated in people development, growth management, organisation design and inter-cultural cooperation between Indo-European groups. to make his life more meaningful, he strives to give back to the society what all he can through his charity works.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|