- Paperback: 37 pages
- Publisher: Divine Bliss Publications; First Edition (24th June 2014)(Soft Bound) edition (2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8192795217
- ISBN-13: 978-8192795218
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 14 x 0.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 284 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#22,891 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #944 in Mind, Body & Spirit (Books)
As a Man Thinketh Paperback – 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
We are very pleased to present this edition of As a Man Thinketh, James Allen’s second book, which was first published in 1902. This is the first edition presented by Divine Bliss publications. The text has been edited minimally from the original 1902 edition, with changes to grammar and punctuation, for ease of reading and style. We have made every effort to keep Allen’s style and flow, so as to present his philosophy with its simplicity and charm that is accessible to all. We hope the readers find this edition of great benefit and inspiration. The Publishers, Chennai, India May 2014
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
284 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have read many books that advocate this philosophy. And this surely delivers the message in a concise manner. Do give it a read!
It tells about thoughts, The Character of a person is the complete sum of all his thought so if a perosn dig inside the mind then one will truely understand that he is the maker of his character, the moulder of his life and builder of his destiny. WHAT HE THINKS HE BECOMES.
Some of the thoughts that are mentioned in this books are-
1) Men do not attract what they want, but what they are.
2) Good cannot produce evil (good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can not produce good results)
3) The body is the servant of mind. It obeys the operations of mind whether good or bad.
4) Your mind determines your health.
5) He who has conqured doubt and fear has conqured failure.
6) All that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts.
7) A man can only rise, conquer and achieve by lifting his thoughts. He can remain weak and miserable by refusing to lift up his thoughts.
8) When the student is ready, the master will appear.
9) Self control is strength; Right thought is mastery; Calmness is power.
Quality is amazing !
And the classic ," As a man thinketh" is undoubtedly a must read ! Thoughts shape a man and man can very well attempt to shape his thoughts.
The only criticism that can be applied here is that despite being so short the author does have a tendency to draw out each chapter. A third of it comes off as ornate rambling.
Amazon has not done anything to rectify this.