- 15% Discount on Arya Farm Groceries worth Rs.1000 and more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Free Shipping on purchase of Arya Farm Groceries worth Rs.5000 and more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Arya Farm Organic Finger Millet Flour, 1kg
|Price:||110.00 + 48.76 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Organic, free from chemicals and pesticides
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Ingredients:Organic Ragi Flour
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Ragi is a good source of proteins and calcium, helps to combat high cholesterol. Because of its slow release of sugars to body it is good for diabetic people. Dosa, idly, soup, upma and malt can be prepared with ragi flour. Transfer contents into an air tight container and store in a cool and dry place. Transfer contents into an air tight glass or stainless steel container and store in a cool and dry place.