- Reading level: 18+ years
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Macmillan (25 November 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1509829474
- ISBN-13: 978-1509829477
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 1.9 x 22.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,928 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self Paperback – 25 Nov 2016
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A fascinating (and fun) 12 week-long program of exercises and explorations to help you loosen up your artistic self . . . I really love this thing . . . Three times in the last decade I've committed to doing The Artist's Way's program, and each time I've learned something important and surprising about myself and my work . . . Without The Artist's Way, there would have been no Eat, Pray, Love. Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
This is a book that addresses a delicate and complex subject. For those who will use it, it is a valuable tool to get in touch with their own creativity. Author: Martin Scorsese
A practical, spiritual, nurturing book . . . I feel this is a special book and I wish I'd found it sooner . . . A bestselling timeless classic Author: Russell Brand
The Artist's Way is not exclusively about writing; it is about discovering and developing the artist within, whether a painter, poet, screenwriter, or musician but it is a lot about writing. If you have always wanted to pursue a creative dream, have always wanted to play and create with words or paints, this book will gently get you started. Author: Annie Lamott
I absolutely love this book . . . It’s a really good starting point to discover what lights you up. It could be anything. It could be gardening; it could be ice skating; it could be writing poems. Author: Emma Gannon, author of Sunday Times bestseller The Multi-Hyphen Method and Ctrl Alt Delete
From the Author
Julia Cameron is an active artist who teaches internationally. A poet, playwright, fiction writer and essayist, she has extensive credits in film, television and theatre, and is an award-winning journalist. Her groundbreaking books on creativity have become international bestsellers.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is to be read and more than that need to be practised. So if you are willing to do the homework along with reading, you can give it a try. Otherwise it's just composition of fancy words which you already might know.