ArtToFrames Collage Photo Frame Double Mat with 2 - 8.5x11 Openings and Satin Black Frame
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Comes with Satin Black frame, Plexi Glass, 2 mats, backing and a wire hanging set (hardware as shown in the photos)
- Finished Frame Dimensions: 24" x 17" (Total frame size when hanging on the wall)
- Top Mat Color: Porcelain. Bottom Mat Color: Black
- Comes with 2 - 8.5x11 openings. (Each opening cut roughly 1/4" smaller then the size listed so it holds in your photos nicely)
- High quality 4-ply double mats Lignin Free, pH-neutral Bevel Cut Edges
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your one-of-a-kind photos deserve one-of-a-kind frames, but visiting a custom frame shop can be time consuming and expensive. ArtToFrames extensive and growing line of inexpensive multi opening Photo Mats will get you the look you want at a price you can afford. Our Photo Mats come in a variety of sizes and colors and can be custom made to your needs. Frame choices range from traditional to contemporary, with both single and multiple photo opening mat options. With our large selection of custom frame and mat choices, the design possibilities are limitless. When you're done, you'll have a unique custom framed photo that will look like you spent a fortune at a frame shop. Your frame will be delivered directly to your front door or sent as a gift straight to your recipient.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Unlike other reviewers I didn't have to hammer the hanger to the frame. Rather, my purchase came with hangers that needed to be screwed in (very easy...I nailed two very small pilot holes and the screws went in effortlessly without harming the frame). It also came with hanging wire (I hung it vertically, so I had more than enough...probably enough for horizontal hanging).
I do wish the frame was a little heavier, but it's definitely of good quality.
1) Cheap low density fiberboard frame (think partical board) with cheap & thin black vinyl pica covering. Looks terrible especially up close.
2) 1/16" piece of cheap plastic covering. Not glass, cheap plastic, and it's so thin it's wavy.
3) The 8 1/2 x 11 mattes are EXACTLY 8 1/2" x 11! This mean if you picture or other article is 8 1/2" x 11" the inner matte does not overlap at all!. WTF?
4) The rear cover is a piece of single corrugated cardboard. It's complete garbage.