- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Portfolio (1 March 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241187265
- ISBN-13: 978-0241187265
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,884 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Art of the Start 2.0 Paperback – Mar 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Art of the Start 2.0 is the ultimate entrepreneurship handbook. Kawasaki's generous wisdom, tips, and humour reflect his successes and failures. We can all benefit from his insights (Arianna Huffington, president and editor in chief, Huffington Post)
A successful entrepreneur requires three things: a garage, an idea, and this book - Guy's irrepressible guide to the raw essentials of life in a young company (Michael Moritz, Sequoia Capital)
This is a delightful, complete, and consummately practical entrepreneur's handbook. Every person who wants to start a business should read it (Clayton Christensen, author of 'The Innovator's Dilemma')
Anyone trying to change the world should read The Art of the Start (Wendy Kopp, founder of Teach for America)
This is a must-read book for every entrepreneur (Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks and star of Shark Tank)
Thank heavens that Guy Kawasaki has seen fit to rejig his entrepreneurs' bible. A sound guide for running a business from start to middle. (The Times)
About the Author
Guy Kawasaki is the author of twelve books, including Enchantment and Reality Check. He was previously the chief evangelist of Apple, where he worked on the original Macintosh team during the 1980s, and later became a venture capitalist and startup founder. He has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are on a verge to start something in your life and then have a quick look at this book. It is a real life guide that helps you to kick start your startup and fuels the right energy into it. The book is divided in thirteen chapters that talk about topics like launching, leading, boot strapping, fund raising, team, socializing, evangelizing and so on.
It has exercises in each chapter that one can perform by applying it to what you have started or going to start.
Let’s launch something that gives value to the society and can be differentiated from others. If you believe it then you can do it, no matter how many difficulties are there in the path. Your faith will keep you moving.