- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Portfolio (1 March 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241199476
- ISBN-13: 978-0241199473
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,205 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Art of Social Media: Power Tips Paperback – Mar 2015
Editor's Picks for the monthThe must-read books to add to your library, hand-picked by Amazon Editors. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Absolutely a must read for any marketer (Inc.)
About the Author
Guy Kawasaki is the author of twelve books, including Enchantment and Reality Check. He was previously the chief evangelist of Apple, where he worked on the original Macintosh team during the 1980s, and later became a venture capitalist and startup founder. He has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.